Yaesu FTA750LEU Transceiver Air Band Portable
The FTA-750 Spirit Airband transceiver incorporates an advanced user interface featuring a dot matrix diosplay ensuing intuitive opearation and optimized perfor
The YAESU FTA-750L Combines tradition with innovation. Born from a history of high qualitycommunications the FTA-750L now includes a 66 channel GPS receiver for reliable navigation.
Boasting an oversize full dot matrix LCD display, the FTA-750L Airband Transceiver / GPSprovides full communication on the Aircraft communications Band and additionally provides VORand ILS navigation features on the NAV band, and waypoint navigation with the built inGPS receiver.
The FTA-750L includes NOAA weather band monitoring and the capability ofprogramming up to 200 memory channels with a quick and easy channel recall feature.
The brand new easy to operate menu system is icon driven making it simple to navigate through all ofthe powerful features this transceiver / GPS has to offer.
Additionally the FTA-750L can easily bereprogrammed in minutes using the optional PC Programming software and the supplied USBprogramming cable.
- 5 Watts TX Output Power.
- Huge 34 x 34 mm(1.7 inch x 1.7 inch) Full-Dot Matrix Display (160 x 160 dots).
- ILS Navigation Display (Localizer and Glide Slope).
- VOR Navigation Display.
- Easy to operate menu system.
- Integrated 66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver.
- Waypoint Navigation.
- GPS Position Logging.
- NOAA Weather Channel Receive (U.S.A. Version Only).
- NOAA Weather Alert (U.S.A. Version Only).
- 200 Memory Channels with 15 alphanumeric characters.
- Back-lit Keypad and Display.
- Water Protection – IPX5 Rating.
- Loud Audio (800 mW).
- High-Capacity Li-Ion Battery Pack (7.4 V 1800 mAh).
- Alkaline Battery Tray (AA x 6).
Integrated 66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver.
- The FTA-750L features an integrated 66 Channel WAAS GPS receiver providing the capability of quickly storing current positioninformation as well as manually entering in waypoints for reliable navigation. When a waypoint is activated the navigation screenfeatures a compass display with Bearing, Course over ground, distance and speed information.
GPS Position Logging operation.
- The FTA-750L includes a GPS Logging feature when activated automatically stores your position information at preset intervals. Thisis a great feature when backtracking is necessary.
ILS (Localizer & Glide Slope) and VOR Navigation.
- When the FTA-750L receives a VOR signal the display will automatically switch to the Navigation band screen, with CDI (CourseDeviation Indicator) based on the received VOR signal.
Easy to operate menu system.
- The FTA-750L comes configured with an easy to operate icon driven menu system. The displays and menu settings are logicallyconfigured for a more intuitive user interface.
Huge Dot Matrix LCD display.
- The FTA-750L features a huge 1.7 x 1.7 full dot matrix LCD display with full backlight and dimmer. The high resolution displaymakes it easier to view all the great features the FTA-750L has to offer.
200 Channel Memory bank.
- The FTA-750L can store up to 200 Memory channels for quick and easy retrieval. With the capability of using up to 15 Alphanumericcharacters per name the FTA-550 allows for a better channel description.
The FTA-750L channel configurations can easily be reprogrammed using the supplied USB programming cable and the optionalYCE01 programming software.
- 1 Pc of FTA-750 Air Band Transceiver.
- 1 Pc of SRA-13A Helical Antenna.
- 1 Pc of SBR-12LI Li-Ion Battery Pack.
- 1 Pc of SBH-11 Charging Cradle.
- 1 Pc of SBT-12 Alkaline Battery Tray.
- 1 Pc of SHB-11 Belt Clip.
- 1 Pc of SAD-11C Wall Charger.
- 1 Pc of SDD-12 Cigarette Lighter Charger.
- 1 Pc of SCU-15 Headset Adapter Cable.
- 1 Pc of T9101606 USB Programming Cable.
- 1 Pc of User Manual in Engish.