Showtec Phantom 100 SpotShowtec
As addition to the successful Phantom Range, Showtec presents the Phantom 100
The Phantom is Back!
Showtec Phantom – the household name in the entertainment lighting industry is back with a new series of extremely reliable and versatile fixtures.
And not just its exterior looks better; technically updated to the latest specifications, without compromising reliability, these fixtures now offer more and better functionalities than ever before.
Razor sharp beams, colourful matrix effects or spectacular gobo imagery, a Showtec Phantom will, just as any true superhero, never disappoint you.
Showtec Phantom – the choice of heroes!
As addition to the successful Phantom Range, Showtec presents the Phantom 100. A compact, yet powerful moving head with all the features from it's smaller brother the Phantom 65 and some additional features. For instance, the Showtec Phantom 100 packs a 100W white LED engine, is equipped with a 3-facet circular & 5- facet linear rotating prism and with a manually controllable beam angle of 12°-17° you can create the beam you like.
- 7 Bi-Rotating gobo's & 8 colours
- ProPower In- & Output
- Dual rotating overlaying prisms
- Quick Lock Brackets
- Lux @ 5m: 5500 (12°)
- Beam Angle: 12°-17° (manual)
- Light Source: 100W White LED
- Input voltage: 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz (auto ranging)
- Power consumption: 360W max.
- On-Board: Full colour display
- Control Protocol: DMX512, Auto, Sound, Manual, Master-Slave
- Control Personality: Advanced 14ch /Basic 10ch
- Dimmer: 0-100%
- Strobe: 0-20Hz
- Focus: Motorized
- Prism: 6-facet circular & 5- facet linear, rotating prism
- Pan: 540°
- Tilt: 270°
- Pan/Tilt resolution: 16 bit
- Special: Pan / Tilt movement blackout, User-selectable Pan & Tilt ranges, 540°/360°/180°, Reverse Pan / Tilt movement
Gobos & Colours
- Rotating Gobowheel: 7 gobos
- Gobo functions: Gobo-flow effect,Gobo shake
- Rotation: Bi-directional
- Colourwheel: 8 dichroic-filters + white
- Colour functions: Split colours, Rainbow-flow effect
- Colour: Black
- Housing: Metal & Flame-retardant plastic
- Data Connection: XLR 3p in- & output
- Power connection: Pro Power in- & output
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 325 x 210 x 420 mm
- Weight: 11,3 Kg
Certification and Safety
- Certification: CE
- Max. ambient Temp.: 40°C