Showtec FX Ice Jet MKIIShowtec
The Showtec FX Ice Jet MKII is a CO2 shooter which creates beautiful clouds of thick but quickly dissipating smoke in a true festival style
Showtec – also for great show effects! The Showtec FX Ice Jet MKII is a CO2 shooter which creates beautiful clouds of thick but quickly dissipating smoke in a true festival style. The FX Ice Jet only requires a CO2 bottle with dip-pipe to work and can be controlled remotely either by a relay pack or via a DMX switch.
- Input Voltage: 230VAC, 50Hz
- Power consumption: 20W
- Control: 230V on/off switch, or by DMX relay pack
- Consumption: 0,5Kg/s CO2 (use only CO2 bottle with dip pipe)
- Max distance: approx. 8m (depending on environmental temp and humidity)
- Dimensions: 130 x 80 x 130mm – Pipe: 205mm – Base: 200 x 125mm
- Weight: 2,9Kg
- Input & output Thread: 3/8"
- Powercon in/output
General Safety Rules
- It is very important to always read the manual before using these items.
- Always visually inspect every component carefully, and make sure they are in good condition and function properly before using them.
- Only use the CO2 Ice Jet if there are no people, animals or other objects in the direction of the output.
- Make sure children, unauthorised people or animals do not obtain access to the CO2 Jet
- Consult your gas supplier for full instructions with regarding to the CO2 bottle, and how to use.
- Only authorised persons may carry out working with the CO2 Jet