Segway Ninebot KickScooter E25ESegway Ninebot
The Ninebot KickScooter E25E Powered by Segway is a great choice for utility, style or comfort.
Ninebot KickScooter E25E Powered by Segway
- Foldable Electric KickScooter
- 25 km Range (15.5 miles)
- 25 km/h Maximum Speed (15.5 mph)
- Brand new 9-Inch Dual Density tyres (flat-free) for comfort & durability
- Ambient lighting to match your style
- Three independent brakes, front electronic & regenerative, rear magnetic and foot brake for more safety
- Front, side and rear E-MARK certified reflectors to increase rider’s safety
- Built-In front, rear and brake E-MARK certified LED lights for better visibility
- 3 riding modes and cruise control for maximum comfort
- Press Bell included for safe riding
- External battery compatible for longer range***
*** sold separately
Utility, Style & Comfort: it has got it all!
- With the Ninebot KickScooter E25E Powered by Segway, you won’t have to choose between utility, style or comfort: it combines the three of them. Besides having more speed and longer range than its counterparts, the E25E is also equipped with ambient lighting under the foot pad to match your mood and style. The front-wheel drive E25E KickScooter has a high-power 215 Wh (5960 mAh) lithium-ion battery which all you to speed up to max. 25 km/h (15.5 mph) with a range of 25 km (15.5 miles).
POWERFUL FRONT, BRAKE AND AMBIENT LIGHTS
Ride & Shine!
- The E25E is equipped with powerful front (2.5W), rear and brake LED lights to ensure rider’s safety in dark conditions. The colours of ambient lighting mounted under the foot board are easily customizable via the Segway-Ninebot App.
Reach the Top with Ease
- The E25E is capable of climbing an inclination of up to 15% without any difficulties at a maximum speed of 25 km/h and a maximum payload of 100kgs.
Challenge the Flatfree Tyres
- Its 9” non-pneumatic tyres filled with foam are puncture proof and provide a smoother ride comparable to 40 psi pneumatic tyres. The large wheel diameter together with the cruise control option and front shock absorbers will guarantee a comfortable riding experience.
Not 1, not 2 but THREE Independent Brakes
- Moreover, the E25E is equipped with three independent brakes, front - electronic & regenerative, rear - magnetic and foot brake to always ensure safe braking distance.
3 RIDING MODES
Different modes to accommodate different riding needs.
- Eco Mode, Longer Battery Life
- By riding up to 20 km/h (12.4 mph), your KickScooter can last up to approx. 25 km (15.5 miles).
- Normal Mode, Enhanced Experience
- Holds a max speed of approx. 25 km/h (15.5 mph), a perfect balance between speed and battery life.
- Sports Mode, Faster and Furious
- In addition to quick startups, the E25E can handle climbing angle of up to 15% with ease. With an external battery pack (sold separately), it can even climb up to 20% of inclination.
Smart Battery Management System (BMS)
- The BMS system at Segway-Ninebot has undergone 7 years of continuous technological development and produced 300 million batteries. We are devoted to extending the battery life, ensuring user safety, and providing accurate power display.
E-MARK reflectors make sure you are visible to other road users
- We take your safety seriously and have upgraded the Ninebot KickScooter E25E with front, side and rear E-MARK certified reflectors. You will not go unnoticed anymore!
Durable Handlebar Grips & Colour differentiated levers
- The KickScooter comes with high-quality hard rubber grips which not only makes them last longer but also makes them more comfortable to hold onto. Next to that, the levers are differentiated by contrasting colours, red for brakes and green for throttle. Altogether adding to a pleasant riding experience!
EXTEND YOUR RIDING EXPERIENCE WITH AN ADDITIONAL BATTERY!
Can’t get enough of it?
- Adding an optional second battery to the Ninebot KickScooter E25E Powered by Segway will allow you to cover longer distances with one full charge (45 km) and also, with the increase in power, your KickScooter will be able to ride up steeper slopes (maximum 20% of inclination).
- *Additional battery product will not increase the speed of this product.
- Minimum age: 14+
- Max. driver weight: 100 kg (220 lbs)
Dimensions and Weight
- Product dimension: Unfolded: 116 x 42 x 117 cm
- Product dimension: Folded: 119 x 42 x 36 cm
- Net weight: 14.3 kg (31.5 lbs)
- Max. speed: Up to 25 km/h (15.5 mph)
- Max. speed: (stays at maximum speed 25 km/h even with optional extra battery)
- Max. range: Up to 25 km (15.5 miles)
- Max. range: (+20 km, total 45 km with optional extra battery)
- Max. climb angle: Up to 15°
- Shock absorption: Yes, Front
- Water resistance: IPX4
- Remote control via App: No
- Battery: 215 Wh (5960 mAh)
- Smart Battery System Management: Yes
- Max. charging time: 4 hours (excl. optional extra battery)
- Power output: 300 W
- Tyres size: Flat-Free Tyres (maintenance free)
- Tyres size: Front: 22.9 cm / 9 inch
- Tyres size: Back: 22.9 cm / 9 inch
- Lights: Front (2.5W high power), Rear and Brake lights
- Brake lights rear: Yes (Flashing)
- Ambient lights under foot board: Yes, on-/off-/colour adjustable via Segway-Ninebot App
- Brake: 3 brakes: electronic & regenarative front brake; foot brake; magnetic brake
- App monitor: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Folding mechanism: Hands-free quick & compact fold
- Info display: Full info dashboard display
- LED Screen: LED (Speed, remaining power, modes, maintenance, bluetooth connection)
- Riding modes: 3 riding modes (Eco, Standard, Sport)
- Cruise Control: Yes
- Certified reflectors (E-MARK reflectors): Yes (front, rear and side E-MARK reflectors)
- Bell: Press Bell included in the Box
- Insurance Plate Holder: No
- Box contents: Handle, mainframe, user materials (user manual, quick start, limited warranty), M5 Flathead Screw x 7 (one extra), M5 hex wrench, battery charger and bell
- Box dimensions: 120 x 51.4 x 18.7 cm