SeaDrone Inspector 2.0, Underwater Vehicle (ROV)SeaDrone
Explore Deeper! Seadrone Inspector 2.0 Professional Underwater Vehicle. Perform your Own Underwater Inspections with Ease
Perform your Own Underwater Inspections with Ease
SeaDrone Inspector was the first sub-6 kg underwater vehicle capable of tackling stronger currents using its omnidirectional drag design and high thrust-to-weight ratio.
SeaDrone Inspector 2.0 maintains everything that made SeaDrone Inspector great and further improves it. We have increased the vehicle's top speed and stability for better handling and more stable footage. With spare battery packs, you can now operate all day.
MORE EFFICIENT PROPULSION
- New custom wound motors and improved driver firmware insure up to a 15% increase in efficiency at lower speeds.
- The thruster system automatically controls the propeller speed, monitors and feedbacks each thruster's current, voltage, RPM, and temperature.
ALL SENSORS ARE INCLUDED
- We believe that a robot should be smart and that the user should get the best experience. The SeaDrone platform comes standard with a 9 axis IMU, pressure and temperature sensor, system current and voltage sensor, three leak detection sensors, humidity sensor, and a magnetic ON/OFF sensor.
INCREASED VEHICLE STABILITY
- SeaDrone 2.0 batteries are located in the lowest part of the vehicle resulting in a stable platform that is easier to control and produces better footage.
Automated vehicle stabilization and integrated sensors allow for effortless and intuitive piloting. Capture Full HD video with the help of SeaDrone's smart camera motions.
AUTO DEPTH / AUTO HEADING
- Focus on capturing the footage you want and not piloting the robot. SeaDrone's precise Auto Depth an Auto Heading system simplifies the vehicle's control using digital pressure sensor and 9-axis gyro and accelerator.
HIGHER TOP SPEED
- With a new and more stable control system and hydrodynamic tweaks, SeaDrone 2.0 is 20% faster!
RUGGED WATER PROOF BATTERIES
- Fast Battery Swap for all day use.
- Battery Life: 3 hrs - 4hrs (6 hrs - 8 hrs with a Second Battery Pack)
OVER-THE-AIR SOFTWARE UPDATES
- App updates are frequently published to the app store. Vehicle software is updated with the single button click on the SeaDrone app.
LOW LIGHT CAMERA
- New digital high compression HD camera improves video capture in low-light conditions and allows expansion to a second camera.
- Video Streaming Resolution: Full HD 1080P (30fps), HD 720P (30fps)
- Recording Format: MP4, JPEG
REAL-TIME VIDEO STABILIZATION
- Similar to a gimbal system in an aerial drone, SeaDrone dynamically regulates the camera's pitch angle to help eliminate oscillations in the video and aid in piloting the robot and capturing footage.
EMBEDDED CAMERA MOTIONS
- Control SeaDrone's dive angle and camera angle independently for more intricate inspection tasks.
- Three leak sensors, humidity sensor, batteries with battery management system, and smart drivers insure stable performance and ability to diagnose any issue.
- Document your inspection task with photos, video, and text notes stored and organized directly on the tablet interface.
- Simply download our app and SeaDrone is ready to dive within minutes. SeaDrone's lightweight and portable design allow for quick deployment.
- Five SeaDrone Thrusters
- Five SeaDrone Motor Drivers
- SeaDrone INSPECTOR 2.0 Main Circuit Board
- One Full Sensor Package ( 9-axis IMU, Depth, Water & Internal Temperature, Leak & Humidity, System Voltage & Current, Magnetic Power Switch)
- One Full HD smart tilt camera
- Powerful mobile App
- Intelligent Control System
- 5,000 Lumen LED Lighting
- One Buoyancy Weight Set
- One Terminated Tether
- High Power Dual-band Wifi Router
- Rechargable Battery Pack for Wifi Box
- One Smart 3 Amp Battery Charger with power cable
- Two Battery Packs