RealSimGear - GNS530RealSimGear
The RealSimGear Garmin GNS530 bezel provides ultra realistic buttons and knobs for use with the Garmin 530 GPS Nav/Comm in home simulators.
RealSimGear - GNS530
The RealSimGear Garmin GNS530 bezel provides ultra realistic buttons and knobs for use with the Garmin 530 GPS Nav/Comm in home simulators. This is the best way to learn the functionality of the Garmin 530 and is much more realistic than using the mouse or a touch screen.
This product is especially helpful for learning and practicing instrument flying procedures in XPlane. When coupled with virtual ATC like PilotEdge or VatSIM this provides the most realistic simulation possible. This allows you to develop familiarity with the Garmin 530 interface and controls so you can be better prepared for actual lessons with your CFII.
This unit features its own 5" LCD screen that is used to display the Garmin 530 pop out screen from your flight simulator panel.
Installation is simple, there is no assembly, 3D printing, wiring or soldering required, this product comes fully assembled. The unit can be panel mounted in your home simulator, sits on your desktop or can be used with our optional desk stand.
- GNS530 unit
- HDMI right angle adapter
- DC Power Pack
- No assembly, 3D printing, soldering etc required
Fully functional knobs and tactile buttons
- With their own push buttons replicate the feel and function of the Garmin 530/430 knobs allowing you to learn how to easily navigate the menu system, load a flight plan or approach procedures
Change your comm radio frequencies quickly and easily
- No more fumbling with the mouse, allowing you to develop muscle memory and proficiency for instrument flying
Make your sim training more effective
- And representative of real world flying
Desktop or panel mount
- For flying students, pilots and home cockpit builders
For XPlane, Prepar3D V3 & V4 and FSX: Steam
- Plugin software is provided for XPlane and P3D V3 &V4. Note P3D and FSX require Reality-XP or Mindstar GNS530 (sold separately through Reality XP and Mindstar).
- Compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) default aircrafts, please read this for more information regarding this functionality
- XPlane, Prepar3D V3/V4, FSX, FSX: Steam, Microsoft Flight Simulator
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit)
- For FSX, FSX: SE & P3D: Reality XP GNS530 or Mindstar GNS530 is required*
- Graphics card with free HDMI Port
- HDMI cable
*sold separately, may require additional fees! | Myydään erikseen!