Profiled M45 (7,5x6x5m) Mobile StageALSPAW
ALSPAW have chosen to adhere to the highest and newest European Directives, specifications and standards.
ALSPAW have chosen to adhere to the highest and newest European Directives, specifications and standards in order to provide a safe and high quality product of product quality. All our products comply with the strictest international standards according to the latest standards of Eurocode 0, Eurocode 1, Eurocode 3 Eurocode 9. We think ahead updating all regulations and implementing certain provisions into our products.
All accessories and additional elements should be transported separately on the truck.
Dimensions after assembly
- Type of roof: profiled
- Dimensions as a stage: 7,5 m x 6,0 m x 5,0 m
- Dimensions as a trailer: 8,9 m x 2,46 m x 3,6 m
- Way of lifting the roof: manual-hydraulic or electric-hydraulic
- Way of leveling the stage floor: manual or electric-hydraulic
- Permitted total weight: 2500 kg
- Stage area: 45 m2
- Height of stage floor: 1,0 - 1,3 m
- Stage floor: slip proof, weather proof
- Roof capacity: 300 kg - uniformly on each arch - total 1200 kg
- Floor capacity: 3,5 kN/m2 (ok.350 kg/m2)
- Quadrosystem pillars load capacity: 50 kg
- Flying Towers load capacity: 500 kg (in the middle point)
- Max. wind speedwind:
- zone 1 – 3 excepting the 5 km wide coastal areas and the islands of the North Sea and the Baltic Sea:. max 17.8 m/s with the back and sides cover and max 27,5 m/s without covers
- Max. tickness of snow on the roofmobile stages should be used only in periods in which there is no snow, unless the snow is effectively removed, eg. by
- installing the appropriate heating devices
- CanopyPCV certified material (flame resistant)
- ScrimA203 (white or black)
- Installation time30 min (1-2 people)
- All accessories and additional elements should be transported separately on the truck.
/// KYSY LISÄTIETOJA | ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION ///