PowerDot DUO - Muscle Stimulator (EMS)PowerDot
PowerDot muscle stimulator is an FDA Cleared device that harnesses the benefits of Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS).
/// KAMPANJA: Osta nyt PowerDot DUO tai UNO, niin saat re:CLAIM Travel Pack:in kaupanpäälle (arvo 9,90€) ///
Redefine your training
- PowerDot is a wireless EMS unit used to increase the blood flow and metabolite washout and decrease the muscle tension to improve and speed up exercise recovery. Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) allows target training by placing electrode pads around the muscle and contracts it via electrical current. All sessions, Recovery, Warm Up and Strength, run from an app on your mobile (iOS and Android).
BUILD STRENGTH, REDUCE SORENESS, AND RECOVER FROM INJURIES
- PowerDot muscle stimulator is an FDA Cleared device that harnesses the benefits of Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS). The pods connect to the app on your phone via bluetooth. You select the muscle groups you want to target and an impulse is sent to the pods that causes your muscles to activate. It’s that simple.
UNO OR DUO?
- The Uno and Duo offer the same training programs and will generate the same results. The Duo allows you to work both sides of your body at the same time...a huge time-saver.
WHAT TO EXPECT THE FIRST TIME YOU USE IT
- Once you pick out your training program and determine what muscle group you want to train the app will show you where to apply the electrodes. From there you use the app to start your training session. Increase the power (+) until you feel the tingling sensation in your muscles. From there continue to increase the power until you experience a comfortable muscle contraction. EMS should not be painful. If you feel any discomfort from the muscle contraction just reduce the power (-) or stop the workout in just one click.
WHAT IS INSIDE THE BOX.
- 1 Powerdot device (or 2 if you purchased a Duo)
- 4 sets of electrode pads
- Lead cables (10 cm & 25 cm)
- Carry Case
- Micro USB charging cable (2 cables for Duo)
**Powerdot requires iPhone 5 or later (with iOS 7.0+) or supported Android phones running Android 4.4+