Pioneer DJM-TOUR1 - TOUR System 4-channel Digital Mixer with Fold-out Touch ScreenPioneer Dj
Tour from festival to arena with the DJM-TOUR1 and perform at the highest level.
PLAY MAIN STAGE
Tour from festival to arena with the DJM-TOUR1 and perform at the highest level. Connect up to 4 CDJ-TOUR1's via Pro DJ Link and enjoy a sturdy, reliable set-up every single performance.
The DJM-TOUR1 delivers the warm high-resolution sound you're used to, and adds pro-grade audio components to scale up for any size of event. It even features an AES/EBU digital output so you can connect directly to front of house with no loss of sound quality, and 2 independent headphone sections that let you monitor and cue tracks separately.
Plus with the same familiar layout and features as the DJM-900NXS2, and a large fold-out touch screen you get effortless control when it matters most.
WARM SOUND AT ANY VENUE
- A 32-bit D/A convertor, made by ESS Technologies, delivers incredibly low noise and distortion even at super-high volumes. Additionally the 96 kHz/24-bit sound card, 64-bit floating point mixing processing, enhanced dithering technology and a low-jitter clock combine to provide an accurate, natural analogue sound.
CONNECT TO FRONT OF HOUSE
- The AES/EBU digital output lets you connect directly to the PA, regardless of its positioning. Together with the word clock input it ensures high-grade digital audio signal transmission to front of house for precise synchronisation and the best possible sound quality.
13-INCH FOLD-OUT TOUCH SCREEN
- Use multicoloured touch display to browse and select tracks from up to 4 CDJs connected via Pro DJ Link. Choose between a horizontal multi-wave view or a vertical view that also includes an RMS meter so you can monitor and control the volume for each channel.
5-PORT LAN HUB
- A 5-port LAN hub means you can connect up to 5 players or laptops to the DJM-TOUR1. Via Pro DJ Link you can share one source across up to 4 players – and if you're using rekordbox you get access to a host of advanced performance features on top.
EASY B2B CUEING
- 2 independent headphone sections let you and another DJ cue tracks at the same time without hearing each other's input. Each headphone also has its own volume control for ease and comfort.
- Hook up your choice of external devices including drum machines, effectors, synths and samplers using XLR/TRS combination Aux-in.
- The DJM-TOUR1 will feel instantly familiar as it shares its layout with the DJM-900NXS2. Likewise it also features improved channel fader/EQ curves, high-quality Sound Colour FX, quantized Beat FX, and an Independent Send/Return.
Sound Color FX
- 6 studio-quality sound FX - Sweep, Filter, Crush, Dub Echo, Noise and Space - are available on every channel. Use the parameter control knob to fine-tune the FX.
- Use the large X-Pad to engage 14 different types of Beat FX and adjust the parameters with just one finger. A high-res OLED display instantly shows you which FX are in play.
- Use built-in FX and an external FX unit at the same time. Simply connect external hardware via Aux or your iPhone/iPad via USB to engage instrument and FX apps - try it with the RMX-1000 for iPad, or DJM-REC.
- The DJM-TOUR1's rigid design comes with isolator feet for stability on any surface and reinforced sides. What's more, the LAN ports have NEUTRIK etherCON® connectors with a latch lock, so compatible cables will stay in place whatever vibrations and knocks are thrown at them.
Separate power supply
- The separate power supply ensures uncompromised performance for optimum sound quality, while power factor correction (PFC) reduces distortion across the frequencies.
- Tilt the screen to suit your preference, adjust the lighting or attach the display shade to protect the sun's glare when you're playing outside.
Built-in KUVO Gateway
- The DJM-TOUR1 is our first mixer to have a KUVO Gateway on board so you can easily connect to KUVO and broadcast your set information, in real time, to fans around the world.
- This product supports the network system with TC Supply's ShowKontrol. It will enable DJs, event producers, LJs, and VJs to make the synergy of sound and visuals more effective, creating a more engaging show for audiences. For more information about ShowKontrol, please visit the TC Supply website.
TRAKTOR DVS control
- This mixer supports DVS control of Native Instruments’ TRAKTOR PRO 3 DJ software. Plug your PC/Mac into this unit and use the TRAKTOR SCRATCH control media (control vinyl or CDs) to intuitively control and scratch with digital audio files stored on your computer. Find out more about the Pioneer DJ Certified program.
- Compatible with the DJM-REC app, you can efficiently record then easily archive your mixes via iPhone or iPad, upload your sounds to cloud services or effortlessly live-stream your sessions.
Compatible with DVS feature
- Use this product with the rekordbox Core plan or above to make full use of the DVS feature. Find out more.
- MIDI Control: Full assignable MIDI controls
- ProDJ Link: Yes
- P-LOCK Fader Caps: Yes
- Auto Standby: Yes
- DVS Control: rekordbox (Core plan or above)
What's in the box
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Display shade
- Operating Instructions (Quick Start Guide)
- Dimensions (with fold-out screen):
- When upper display part is closed (W x D x H): 445.2 x 451.6 x 179.1 mm
- When upper display part is upright at 90 degrees (W x D x H): 445.2 x 457.8 x 418 mm
- When upper display part is fully open (W x D x H): 445.2 x 694.5 x 203.1 mm
- Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- Weight: 35.49 lb
- Frequency Range: 20 - 40000 Hz
- A/D Converter: 24 bit
- D/A Converter: 32 bit
- S/N Ratio Line: 105 dB
- S/N Ratio Phono: 88 dB
- S/N Ratio Mic: 79 dB
- Distortion: < 0.005 % (LINE)
- EQ/ISO: 3 band
- EQ/ISO Range: Built-in, switchable 3-band equaliser: -26 dB ~ +6 dB / 3-band isolator: -∞ ~ +6 dB
- Performance Control
- Channels: 4
- Sound Color FX:
- Dub Echo
- Beat FX:
- Ping Pong
- Slip Roll
- Vinyl Brake
- FX Frequency: Yes
- X-PAD: Yes
- rekordbox Quantize: Yes
- Crossfader Type: Magvel Fader
- CURVE Assignable: Yes
- Fader Curve: 3
- Mic Connection:
- XLR / 1/4-inch Jack Combo
- 1/4-inch TRS Jack
- Talkover: 3 Position Switch
- Talkover Attenuator: Yes
- 4 DIGITAL (Coaxial)
- 4 CD/LINE (RCA)
- 4 PHONO (RCA)
- 1 AUX (XLR, 1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 2 MIC (XLR/TRS Jack Combo, 1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 1 Word Clock (BNC)
- 1 SEND (1/4-inch TS jack)
- 1 RETURN (1/4-inch TS jack)
- LAN: 6
- 2 USB B ports
- 1 USB A port
- 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA)
- 1 BOOTH (XLR)
- 2 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack, mini-jack)
- 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (1/4 inch Jack)
- 1 REC OUT (RCA)
- 1 DIGITAL (AES/EBU)