Palmer AHMCTXL V2 Cable TesterPalmer
Multi-wire cable tester for 11 connector types
- Multi-wire cable tester for 11 connector types
- XLR, TS and TRS, Speakon, RCA, DIN/MIDI, USB, RJ-45, S-Video
- Automated and manual test modes
- LED indicators
- Comes with two probes for quick continuity testing
- Compact steel housing
- Powered by two AA batteries
- Includes carry pouch
The professional quality AHMCTXL V2 allows you to test the most frequently used audio, video and data cables quickly and effortlessly. It provides automated and manual test modes with dual LED strips indicating proper pin connection and continuity.
The AHMCTXL V2 can test cables with Speakon 4-pin and 8-pin, XLR 3-pin and 5-pin, 3.5 mm and 6.35 mm TS and TRS, RCA, DIN/MIDI, USB, RJ-45 and S-Video connectors. It includes a pair of probes that enable troubleshooting cables with other types of connectors or the wiring in studios and installations.
The compact AHMCTXL V2 Cable Tester for professional and home use comes in a rugged steel housing with powder coating finish for years of reliable service.
- Connectors: 3.5 mm jack , 6.3 mm jack , RCA , RJ45 (CAT) , S-Video , Speakon, 4-pin , Speakon, 8-pin , USB , XLR (3-pin) , XLR (5-pin)
- Controls: Auto Scan , On / Off , Scan switch
- Indicators: LED chain
- Operating voltage: 9 V block
- Acoustic continuity test: no
- Test cable: Yes
- Cabinet material: sheet steel
- Cabinet surface: Powder coated
- Width: 120 mm, Height: 40 mm, Depth: 200 mm
- Weight: 0,95 kg