OMNITRONIC CNP-1 WLAN Multi-Room Streaming SystemOmnitronic
Wireless multi-room streaming adapter
CNP-1 WLAN Multi-room streaming system - Wireless multi-room streaming adapter
Connect n' Play: play music synchronously in all rooms you wish to – so easy per interface and app
- Omnitronic’s new multi-room streaming system changes the way you listen to music at home. Easily play all the music you love in every room. The music sounds at the same time in all rooms, completely synchronously.
How does the CNP work?
- Connect the small CNP-1 multi-room streaming adapter to your existing stereo system or active speaker and transform them into a wireless music streaming system. Once the adapter is activated in your home WiFi network, you can instantly stream music straight to your speakers. From your iPhone, iPad, Android device or Windows and Mac computer.
- Enjoy high-quality sound without interruption. Add more adapters and speakers and play the same song simultaneously across different rooms.
How can I play songs?
- Control the music wirelessly with the simple Connect n‘ Play app (free download for iOS and Android): pick your favorite songs, turn up the volume and select the rooms.
- Access music stored on computers and other DLNA-compliant storage devices on your home network. Or listen to free internet radio stations from all over the world. Stream websites and popular online music services such as Spotify via AirPlay.
Enjoy superior sound quality with HiRes Audio
- The CNP-1 streaming adapter supports high-resolution audio. You stream you music with the best sound experience possible – with files of up to 24-bit/192 kHz. This quality of sound is equivalent to studio recordings, which is even better than CD quality sound and all the more so than highly compressed MP3 files. The system plays all popular audio formats such as MP3, M4A, WAV or OGG as well as lossless.
Reliable WiFi performance
- With the CNP-1 streaming adapter you stream music and other audio content from the internet for playback on your speakers. The adapter uses your existing 2.4G WiFi network. This has the advantage that your smartphone remains fully operational while streaming. you can use your phone to answer a call, play a game, text and even leave the room: your music keeps playing without interruption.
Also possible without WIFI
- What if there is no reliable WiFi signal available? No problem! Set up the CNP-1 streaming adapter as wireless access point and directly connect your mobile devices to it. The CNP-1 is able to create a separate wireless network to receive and play the music on your phone, eliminating the need for an internet connection.
- Another solution: Connect it directly to your router through a standard Ethernet cable and create a fast and reliable connection without using WiFi.
Flexible streaming. With the new Connect n‘ Play multi-room streaming system.
Enjoy your favorite music now! Whatever music source is most important to you: the CNP-1 multi-room streaming adapter gives you plenty of options:
- Stream music stored on your phone and tablet
- Play music files from media servers
- Play music stored on USB hard disks via the USB port
- Use a DLNA/UPnP app
- Listen to internet radio and podcasts
- Stream music from iTunes on your computer
- Stream online music services and websites via AirPlay
- Stream music wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet, PC and Mac
- Multi-room function for synchronous playback in every room
- Intuitive control via app available for iOS and Android
- WLAN standard IEEE 802.11g/b/n
- Supports high-resolution audio files up to 192 kHz and 24 bit
- Supports Apple AirPlay and DLNA/UPnP
- Streams internet radio services
- USB port for hard disks
- Digital optical output (S/PDIF)
- Analog 3.5 mm jack output
- Incl. 3.5 mm to RCA cable and USB power adapter
- Learn more: www.omnitronic.de
- Download link App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/connect-n-play/id1094656615?mt=8
- Download link Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.omnitronic.ConnectNPlay&hl=en
|Frequency range:||20-20000 Hz|
|Analog output:||3.5 mm stereo jack|
|Digital output:||Toslink SPDIF|
|WLAN standard:||IEEE 802.11g/b/n, 2.4 GHz|
|Ethernet/LAN:||10/100 mbit/s (RJ-45)|
|USB 2.0 host:||USB type A|
|Supported audio formats:||.aac, .ogg, .mp3, .flac, .alac, .ape, .wma, .wav, .au, .aif, .aiff, .m3u, .m4a, .asf, .mms (compressed/lossless)|
|Protocols:||UPnP/DLNA (DMR + DMS), AirPlay|
|Internet radio:||.aac, .mp3, .wma,|
|Power supply:||5 V DC, 500 mA|
|via USB port or supplied PSU|
|Controls:||Power switch, reset button, LED indicators|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||120 x 85 x 16 mm|