Boeing 737MAX Simulator MIP Single EthernetSismo Soluciones
MIP in Single Configuration Ethernet for the Boeing 737 MAX Simulator
- Scale 1:1.
- Module fully operative, ready to be used. Plug & Fly.
- Module fully assembled and mounted
- Metal structure and casings.
- Painted in 2 colors: Boeing 787 Grey and Grey RAL 7011
- Glareshield made in aluminum Matte Black.
- 2 TFTs 15" included and fully mounted.
- Landing Gear mounted and operative.
- Replica Injection Plastic Knobs.
- Operative modules, with electronic and backlight, fully mounted.
- Ethernet connection, very stable and used in professional market.
- Baseplate to connect all the modules and the control electronic, increasing the reliability and availability. Professional termination.
- Warm White Backlighting.
- Shipped in a wood box custom-made.
- Add-Ons: Prosim 737 MAX (beta release).
- Note: MCP, EFIS, CDUs Not included.
- The most robust and accurate structure of the market. Fully Compatible with the FBC
- The full Glareshield is made in aluminum painted in matte black to provide a realistic and very profesional termination.
Modules fully Operative
- All modules and gauges (except those indicated as dummy) are fully operative, including backlight and of course, fully mounted and wired.
- The CDU Bay has been redesigned to allow the installation of most of the CDUs of the market (Fly Engravity, CP-Flight, etc.).
TFT Monitors fully installed and integrated
- The TFTs of the Main Displays are fully mounted and ready to be connected with your Computers.
EDC Module with Replica Lever (Option)
- The EDC can be selected with dual concentric rotaries-encoders and the switch "" with replica of the lever & cap.
- As other Plug&Fly Sismo Modules, the MIP is powered by the SimCard SC-MB Ethernet, which uses Ethernet bus to stablish the communication with the Software. This bus is very stable and it is used in the Professional market, due to USB is not enough stable when many devices are connected.
Backlighted with input for dimming
- The MIP includes backlight (Warm White) in all the modules, including dimmer that can control also the dimmer of the MCP and EFIS.
- Backlight: Warm White (12V)
- Ready To Be Connected: Yes (Ethernet Port)
- Product Lines: Alpha
- Version: V1
- Bus: Ethernet
- O.S. Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows 7 (32/64), Windows 8 (32/64), Windows 10 (32/64)
- FS Software Compatibility: FSX, P3D