Boeing 737NG Simulator MIP Single Desktop EthernetSismo Soluciones
MIP in Single Configuration Desktop Ethernet for the Boeing 737NG Simulator - Alpha
- Scale 1:1
- Metallic structure and casings. Grey RAL 7011
- Module fully assembled and mounted, ready to be used. Plug & Fly
- Glareshield made in aluminum Matte Black.
- TFTs included and fully mounted.
- Replica Injection Plastic Knobs
- Warm White Backlighting
- Operative gauges with backlight
- Warm White Backlighting
- Ethernet connection, very stable and used in professional market
- Electronic Baseplate to connect all the modules and SimCards, increasing the reliability and availability. Professional termination
- Fully compatible with Prosim v2 and the new v3. It does not require any plugin or addon, it is integrated with Prosim (Prepar3D or FSX)
- Fully compatible with X-Plane11 + Zibo 738X through the application OrbitXP
- Free SC-Pascal Scripts ready to be used to connect it with other addons such iFly737 (Prepar3D or FSX)
- Shipped in a wood box custom-made
- Note: MCP & EFIS not included
- The most robust and accurate structure of the market. Fully Compatible with the FBC Cockpit. You can select between MIP structure and MIP in Single Configuration structure.
- The full Glareshield is made in aluminum painted in matte black to provide a realistic and very profesional termination.
TFT Monitors fully installed and integrated
- The TFTs of the Main Displays are fully mounted and ready to be connected with your Computers.
- Lower Display is optional (10.4")
EDC Module with Replica Lever
- The EDC can be selected with dual concentric rotaries-encoders and the switch "" with replica of the lever & cap.
- As other Plug&Fly Sismo Modules, the MIP is powered by the SimCard SC-MB Ethernet, which uses Ethernet bus to stablish the communication with the Software. This bus is very stable and it is used in the Professional market, due to USB is not enough stable when many devices are connected. If you are using ProSim v2 with FSX or Prepar3D, the card is automatically detected and the MIP works without any additional software.
Backlighted with input for dimming
- The MIP includes backlight (Warm White) in all the modules, including dimmer that can control also the dimmer of the MCP and EFIS.
- Backlight: Warm White (12V)
- Ready To Be Connected: Yes (Ethernet Port)
- Customizable: Yes
- Product Lines: Alpha
- Documentation: User Manual
- Version: V2.6
- O.S. Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows 7 (32/64), Windows 8 (32/64), Windows 10 (32/64)
- Add-Ons Compatibility: Prosim737NG, iFly737
- FS Software Compatibility: FSX, P3D