MCP Module Ethernet for the Boeing 737NG & 737MAX SimulatorsSismo Soluciones
Module fully assembled, ready to be used. Plug & Fly
MCP Module Ethernet for the Boeing 737NG & 737MAX Simulators
- Scale 1:1
- Metallic casing. Grey RAL 7011
- Module fully assembled, ready to be used. Plug & Fly
- Methacrylate Panel with 6mm thickness, laser cut & engraved.
- Warm White LED-Backlighting.
- Replica injection plastic Knobs.
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB).
- Components assembled in the PCB.
- High quality.
- Fully compatible with Prosim v2 and the new v3. It does not require any plugin or addon, it is integrated with Prosim (Prepar3D or FSX).
- Fully compatible with X-Plane11 + Zibo 738X through the application OrbitXP
- Free SC-Pascal Scripts ready to be used to connect it with other addons such iFly737 (Prepar3D or FSX)
A/T ARM Magnetic Switch
- The A/T ARM switch is a realistic magnetic switch to operate as the real one.
Replica Injection Plastic Knobs
- The knobs set have been made in injection plastic following the real specifications, providing high and very real feeling.
Push Buttons Legends are illuminated in Green
- As the real 737NG/MAX the Legends of the buttons are illuminated in green. The quality and homogeneity is the best of the market. To get this target, Sismo has developed a special button with 2 Led bars and splitting the light between the legend and the bar.
Selected Button Bar in Green
- Bottom Bar in every push button is illuminated in green when the associated function is selected. The quality and homogeneity of the light is the best of the market. Sismo has developed a new push button to achieve this target.
Heading/Bank Angle Selector with Dual Rotary-Encoder
- Not only the dual knobs are a replica of the real one, also they work as a dual concentric rotary-encoder.
- The casing is very robust, simplify the installation in the MIP and provides a professional termination of the MCP.
- As other Plug&Fly Sismo Modules, the MCP is powered by the SimCard SC-MB Ethernet, which uses Ethernet bus to stablish the communication with the Software. This bus is very stable and it is used in the Professional market, due to USB is not enough stable when many devices are connected. If you are using ProSim v2 with FSX or Prepar3D, the card is automatically detected and the MCP works without any additional software.
Backlighted with input for dimming
- The MCP includes backlight (Warm White), but if you have the Sismo´s MIP, it allows to be connected also with the MIP dimmer.
- Backlight :Warm White (12V)
- Ready To Be Connected: Yes (Ethernet Port)
- Customizable: No
- Product Lines: Alpha
- Documentation: User Manual
- Version: V4.6
- Bus: Ethernet
- Power Supply: Included
- Input Power: +12Vcc
- Measurements (WxDxH): 470 x 210 x 80 mm
- O.S. Compatibility: Windows XP, Windows 7 (32/64), Windows 8 (32/64), Windows 10 (32/64)
- Add-Ons Compatibility: Prosim737NG, iFly737
- FS Software Compatibility: FSX, P3D, Zibo X-Plane
- LED Display Color: White
- Display Surface Color: Black