LEXIP PU94 Gaming Mouse
The first mouse merging 2 joysticks
By adding a mini joystick for the thumb and the second place in the inner area of the mouse, today, players can combine actions, fight with complex combos, control their map or vehicle, all performed with a single hand. No more toying.
INTUITIVE 3D MOTION
- PU94 is a game changer. Its tilting shell combined with its thumb joystick and its 6 programmable buttons make shortcuts history. With its clever features, Pu94 offers you a new and visionary way of using your gaming mouse. It helps you save a precious action time by simplifying your game. Do less and achieve more. Move intuitively in 3 dimensions while barely shifting your grip. Control your camera with the thumb joystick while keeping the cursor stationary where you want it to be. You’ll be surprised how accurate it is! Make PU94 your unfair advantage.
SMOOTH, FAST AND DEADLY PRECISE
- The ceramic feet placed under your gaming mouse dramatically reduce friction. They are the key to really smooth sliding and an increased control of movements, especially during high-speed use (for FPS in particular). Equipped with a high performance ADNS-9800 laser captor, Pu94 reaches 12000DPI for a tremendous accuracy.
BE THE GAME CHANGER
- Absolutely precise and lightning fast, the PU94 gaming mouse kicks the door open to a brand new way of gaming. Its 2 axis thumb joystick helps you perform complex sustained actions effortlessly. Its internal mechanical two-axis pivot enables the upper shell to rotate while the bottom shell remains stationary. Pu94 was designed to challenge the rules. With this 3D gaming mouse, you’ll jump, run, fly, shoot better than you ever thought you could,
only with your thumb and the grip of your hand. No wonder why it was named CES honoree 4 times in the last 2 years !
- Laser sensor ADNS-9800 12000dpi, 150ips / 30g
- Ceramic feet for smoother sliding and better control of movements during highspeed use (for FPS in particular)
- High-quality cover with soft surface treatment on the top, rubber grip on the sides for fast movements.
- programmable buttons 2 on the side, 2 above (index/major), 1 knob, 1 top backlit button and 1 on the thumb joystick.
- Button type: Omron.
Setting buttons and joysticks via the control panel
- Macro settings for each software used
- Automatic detection of the software used by the control panel
- Adjusting the sensitivity of the laser sensor and the two joysticks
- Setting the activation zones of the two joysticks
- RGB backlight configuration (fixed or animated)
This is a right-handed version. The left-handed version will be available later in 2019.
The control panel is currently compatible on Windows.