LD Systems VA 8 Premium Line ArrayLD Systems
Dual 8" Line Array Speaker
LD Premium VA8 Line Array
- The LD Systems VA8 Array is a 2 x 8" line array speaker with a transparent sound that is especially suitable for medium to large configurations with a frequency range of 70 Hz - 19 kHz.
- This dual speaker system contains one high-efficiency neodymium bass speaker on each side with a power rating of 500 W (continuous). The two neodymium HF drivers with a 1.35" voice coil and protection circuit connected to 1" wave guides are designed to handle maximum outputs of 150 W (continuous). The individual elements are capable of covering an area of 120° x 10° with an extensive frequency range.
- The cabinet of the VA8 is made of 15 mm birch plywood and coated with a durable, waterproof Dura-Coat LX finish. Each cabinet has Neutrik NL-4 connectors and flying points and can be set to angles between 0° and 6° in 1° increments. Thus, the VA8 can be both flown and used as a ground stack.
- For example, the dual-loaded 18" V218B subwoofer or the 2 x 15” bass-reflex V215B subwoofer are ideal expansions for the low bass range. On our website, you will find corresponding EASE GLL files and controller setups for the LD Systems DPA260 speaker processor for optimal array planning and trouble-free installation.
- Product type: Line Arrays
- Design: 2-way speaker
- Woofer size 2 x 203.2 mm
- Low/mid driver dimensions 2 x 8 "
- Woofer magnet Neodymium
- Woofer brand Custom-made
HF Driver characteristics
- Horn Waveguide
- HF driver dimensions 2 x 1 "
- HF Driver Size 2 x 25.4 mm
- HF driver magnet Neodymium
- HF driver brand Custom-made
- HF driver voice coil 1.35 "
- HF Driver Voice Coil 34.3 mm
- Dispersion (H x V) 100 x 10 °
- Load rating (RMS) 500 W
- HF driver RMS power 150 W
- Frequency response 70 - 19000 Hz
- Min. crossover frequency (Hz) 1600 Hz
- SPL (1W/1m) 93 dB
- Max. SPL 120 dB
- Impedance 16 Ohm(s)
- Loudspeaker protection HF Driver
- Tilt angle 0 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 °
- Loudspeaker inputs Neutrik Speakon, 4-pole
- Speaker output connections Neutrik Speakon, 4-pole
- Cabinet material 18 mm Birch Plywood
- Cabinet surface Dura Coat LX Texture Paint
- Cabinet construction vented
- Width 740 mm, Height 247 mm, Depth 467 mm
- Weight 27,5 kg
- Features ergonomically shaped insert handles , Integral rigging hardware