LD Systems VA 4 Line Array SpeakerLD Systems
Dual 4" Line Array Speaker
LD Systems VA4 Line Array Speaker
The LD Systems VA4 is a lightweight, ultra compact 2 x 4" line array speaker cabinet for configurations with an 80Hz - 19kHz frequency response. The dual 4" woofers with high efficiency neodymium magnets and Kevlar cones have a power handling capacity of 200W continuous. Coupled to a 1" waveguide, the neodymium high frequency compression driver features a 1.35" voice coil, protection circuit and a 75W continuous rating. Individual element dispersion is 120° x 10° over a wide frequency range.
The VA4 cabinet is made from 12mm birch ply painted in hard-wearing, water-resistant Dura-Coat LX. It is equipped with Neutrik NL-4 connectors, rigging hardware and easy angle adjustment from 0° to 7.5° in three 2.5° steps. The VA4 is designed both for flying and ground stack applications.
For low frequency extension the dual 12“ Bandpass subwoofer V212B and the V215B 2x15” Bass reflex subwoofer perfectly complement the VA4. Ease GLL-files and controller setups for the LD Systems DPA260 are available online for optimum array configuration and easy startup.
- Product type Line Arrays
- Design 2-way speaker
- Woofer size 2 x 101.6 mm
- Low/mid driver dimensions 2 x 4 "
- Woofer type Kevlar
- Woofer magnet Neodymium
- Woofer brand Custom-made
HF Driver characteristics
- Horn Waveguide
- HF driver dimensions 1 "
- HF Driver Size 25.4 mm
- HF driver magnet Neodymium
- HF driver brand Custom-made
- HF driver voice coil 1.35 "
- HF Driver Voice Coil 34.3 mm
- Dispersion (H x V) 120 x 10 °
- Load rating (RMS) 200 W
- HF driver RMS power 75 W
- Frequency response 80 - 19000 Hz
- Min. crossover frequency (Hz) 2100 Hz
- SPL (1W/1m) 90 dB
- Max. SPL 113 dB
- Impedance 16 Ohm(s)
- Loudspeaker protection HF Driver
- Tilt angle 0 / 2.5 / 5 / 7.5 °
- Loudspeaker inputs Neutrik Speakon, 4-pole
- Speaker output connections Neutrik Speakon, 4-pole
- Cabinet material 18 mm Birch Plywood
- Cabinet surface Dura Coat LX Texture Paint
- Cabinet construction vented
- Width 480 mm, Height 139 mm, Depth 261 mm
- Weight 9,6 kg
- Features Integral rigging hardware , Steel handles