LD Systems MAUI 11 G2LD Systems
Portable Column PA System with Mixer and Bluetooth black
- All-in-one column speaker for PA and monitor applications
- 1,000 watts peak Class-D system power offer high performance with a low weight
- Powerful bass reproduction with 3 x 6.5" woofers
- Balanced mids thanks to the 8 x 3" full-range speakers
- Precise and silky highs with 2 x 1" high frequency drivers
- Increased range and wider coverage through the array arrangement
- Homogeneous dispersion pattern through a BEM-optimised tweeter wave guide
- Distortion-free sound even at the highest volume thanks to LD Systems DynX® DSP technology
- Full control through a 4-channel mixer including Bluetooth® Stereo Audio Streaming
- Two-piece column for compact transport
A complete sound system that you can carry together with your instrument: introducing the MAUI 11 G2. The two column elements in the padded shoulder bag, the subwoofer in one hand and the guitar or keyboard in the other - and off you go! Setting up the complete system, which doubles as a PA and monitor system is just as easy thanks to the special multi-pin cable plugs. The compact and elegant MAUI 11 G2 offers an unbeatable sound quality and wide-ranging sound distribution. It was developed after years of experience in the design of the column systems as a user-friendly solution for small to medium-sized gigs and fixed installations.
The MAUI 11 G2 is equipped with three 6.5" woofers, eight 3" full-range speakers and two 1" neodymium HF drivers. They are driven by a light Class-D power amplifier boasting 1,000 watts of peak power and producing a grunty bass, balanced mids and precise and silky highs. The DynX® DSP technology from LD Systems provides top-class performance each time and the highest level of freedom from distortion. It includes a multiband limiter which protects against overloading, an EQ, a compressor and a 3-way-crossover with run time correction.
The design of the MAUI 11 G2 line array achieves a longer range, increased resistance to feedback and a wider space coverage, which makes separate monitor speakers superfluous. The wave guide of the tweeters has been developed using the Boundary Element Method (BEM), a numerical simulation of the sound radiation and dispersion. It reduces reflections from the floor and ceiling and prevents sidelobe levels and thus achieves an homogeneous dispersion - Your audience hears you in the back row just as clearly as in the front.
With the integrated 4-channel mixer, system presets for mono or stereo configuration and Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, you have full control over the system. Whether you are a singer-songwriter, solo entertainer or DJ, you will be thrilled with the extraordinary sound and portability of the MAUI 11 G2. The column and the subwoofer can be set up separately: thus, the system is extremely flexible and is also an excellent choice for fixed installations. With a selection of clever transport accessories and special mounting hardware, the MAUI 11 G2 is a well thought out overall solution, down to the last details.
- Product type PA Complete Systems
- Type active
- Colour Black
- Max. SPL (peak) 124 dB
- Frequency response 50 - 20000 Hz
- Dispersion (H x V) 120° x 20 °
- Overall height 2030 mm
- Weight 24,9 kg
- Low/mid driver dimensions 3 x 6.5 "
- Woofer size 3 x 165.1 mm
- Woofer magnet Ferrite
- Woofer brand Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil 1.5 "
- Woofer voice coil (mm) 38.1 mm
- Cabinet construction vented
- Cabinet material 15 mm Plywood
- Cabinet surface texture paint
- Subwoofer width 285 mm, height 650 mm, depth 373 mm
- Subwoofer weight 16.9 kg
- Midrange size 8 x 3 "
- Midrange size 8 x 76.2 mm
- Midrange magnet Ferrite
- Midrange brand Custom-made
- Midrange voice coil 1 "
- Midrange voice coil 25.4 mm
- Horn Waveguide
- Tweeter dimensions 2 x1 "
- Tweeter dimensions (mm) 25.4 mm
- Tweeter magnet Neodymium
- Tweeter brand Custom-made
- Tweeter voice coil 1 "
- Tweeter voice coil (mm) 25.4 mm
- Loudspeaker inputs 1
- Speaker input connections Custom-made multipin
- Cabinet construction mid/high Closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material Aluminium
- Mid/Hi system cabinet surface HD coating
- Mid/Hi system width 96 mm, height 620 / 730 mm, depth 104 mm
- Mid/Hi system weight 5.4 / 2.6 kg
Amplifier module (integrated in subwoofer)
- Amplifier Class D
- Amplifier output system (RMS) 500 W
- Amplifier output system (peak) 1000 W
- Protection circuits DC protection , Multiband limiter , short circuit , thermal overload
- Cooling Convection
- Operating Temperature 0 - 40 °C
- Humidity Range 10% to 80%, (non-condensing)
- Controls Bluetooth switch , Hi-Z Level , Line level , Main level , Mono/stereo switch , MP3/Bluetooth Level , Power , Sub level
- Indicators Limit , mono , On , Protect (protection circuit engaged) , Setup , Signal , stereo
- Power connector IEC power cable (included)
- Operating voltage 100 - 120 V / 50 - 60 Hz or 200 - 240 V / 50 - 60 Hz (automatic switching)
- Power consumption Off / On / Max. 0/11/600 W
- Line inputs 2 x stereo
- Line input connectors RCA , XLR/6.3 mm jack
- Line outputs 1 x direct out
- Line output connectors XLR
- Mic inputs 1
- Mic inputs XLR/6.3 mm jack
- MP3 inputs 1
- MP3 input connectors 3.5 mm jack
- Hi-Z inputs 1
- Hi-Z input connectors 6.3 mm jack
- Loudspeaker outputs 1
- Speaker output connections Custom-made multipin
- Bit depth AD/DA converter 24 bit
- Internal sampling frequency 48 kHz
- Signal/noise ratio 100 dB