LD Systems DAVE 12 G3, Compact 12" Active PA SystemLD Systems
The new LD Systems DAVE 12 G3 is the perfect active PA system for high-powered live gigs, multimedia presentations, and permanent installations in bars...
LD Systems DAVE 12 G3 - Active PA-System with DSP
The new LD Systems DAVE 12 G3 is the perfect active PA system for high-powered live gigs, multimedia presentations, and permanent installations in bars and clubs. A 12" bass reflex subwoofer and the satellites with 6.5" drivers and HF horns ensure a good sound with driving, defined bass, natural mids, and clear treble. The 2.1 power amp stage is built into the subwoofer and provides the system components with 2000 W Peak power.
The soul of the DAVE 12 G3 is the LD LECC DSP digital signal processor, which controls all important system functions. It includes specially amplitude and low-latency optimised crossovers, separate equalisers and limiters for the bass, mid, and treble frequency ranges, and a dynamic compressor that controls the subwoofer according to volume and provides for increased punch at low volumes.
The professional full range of features of the DAVE 12 G3 includes sturdy multiplex cabinets, all important protection circuits, RCA, XLR/jack combo and Speakon-compatible connectors, and ergonomically shaped, recessed handles. The LD "Evolutive" handles of the subwoofer are an important innovation with a metal ring handle that permits a secure and convenient grip from all sides. For accurate vertical orientation of the satellites, the speaker supports are vertically adjustable by ± 13,5° max. in seven increments.
Protection covers for the system components and a castor board with a lashing strap for easy transport are available as accessories. Matching speaker stands, spacer tubes, and mounting forks are also available separately.
The DAVE 12 G3 system is ideally suited for portable use and also makes a great impression in permanent installations.
Amplifier module (integrated in subwoofer)
- Weight: 48,5 kg
- Color: Black
- Max. SPL (continuous): 119 dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 130 dB
- Frequency response: 40 - 19000 Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): 90 x 40
- Amplifier: Class A/B
- Amplifier output system (RMS): 500 W
- Amplifier output system (peak): 2000 W
- Protection circuits: limiter , overload , short circuit
- Cooling :volume-controlled fan
- Controls: Power , Sub level , Subwoofer Phase Reverse , volume
- Indicators: Limit , on/off , Protect (protection circuit engaged) , Signal
- Operating voltage: transformer
- Operating voltage: 220 V AC - 240 V AC
- Line inputs: 2
- Line input connectors: 6.3 mm jack , RCA , XLR
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Loudspeaker outputs: 2
- Speaker output connections: Speakon compatible
- Internal sampling frequency: 1000 kHz
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 12 "
- Woofer size: 304.8 mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 2.5 "
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 63.5 mm
- Cabinet construction: Bass Reflex
- Cabinet material: 15 mm Plywood
- Cabinet surface: texture paint
- Subwoofer width: 435 mm
- Subwoofer height: 500 mm
- Subwoofer depth: 540 mm
- Subwoofer features: LD Systems "Evolutive" handles , threaded flange M20
- Midrange size: 6.5 "
- Midrange size: 165.1 mm
- Midrange magnet: Ferrite
- Midrange brand: Custom-made
- Midrange voice coil: 1.75 "
- Midrange voice coil: 44.5 mm
- Horn: CD horn
- Tweeter dimensions: 1 "
- Tweeter dimensions (mm): 25.4 mm
- Tweeter magnet: Ferrite
- Tweeter brand: Custom-made
- Tweeter voice coil: 1 "
- Tweeter voice coil (mm): 25.4 mm
- Mid/Hi system impedance: 4 Ohm(s)
- Loudspeaker inputs: 1
- Speaker input connections: Speakon compatible
- Cabinet construction mid/high: Closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material: 15 mm Plywood
- Mid/Hi system cabinet surface: texture paint
- Mid/Hi system width: 250 mm
- Mid/Hi system height: 400 mm
- Mid/Hi system depth: 250 mm
- Mid/Hi system features: ergonomically shaped insert handles , SM707 stand mount 36 mm