LD Systems DAVE 10 G3, Compact 10" active PA SystemLD Systems
The LD Systems DAVE 10 G3 is the latest generation of an extremely compact active PA system.
LD Systems DAVE 10 G3 - Active PA-System with DSP
The LD Systems DAVE 10 G3 is the latest generation of an extremely compact active PA system. The bass reflex subwoofer provides a solid bass foundation; the satellites ensure clearly defined mids and clear treble. The 2.1 power amp module built into the subwoofer delivers 1400W Peak power, and the intelligent LD LECC DSP guarantees perfect interaction and controlled functioning. The digital signal processor includes specially optimised crossovers, separate equalisers and limiters for the bass, mid, and treble frequency ranges, and a dynamic compressor that controls the subwoofer according to volume and provides for increased punch at low volumes.
The DAVE 10 G3 system's professional features include sturdy MDF cabinets, the necessary protection circuits, RCA, XLR/jack combo and Speakon-compatible connectors, and ergonomic handles. The LD "Evolutive" handles of the subwoofer are a genuine innovation - they permit a trouble-free, secure grip from all sides! The stand support of the satellites is tilted by five degrees for perfect orientation of the speaker cabinet.
Protection covers for the system components and a castor board with a lashing strap for convenient transport are available as accessories. Matching speaker stands, spacer tubes, and mounting forks are also available separately.
The DAVE 10 G3 is especially suitable for portable use and are very convenient to transport, making it just right for solo entertainers and duos. However, it also cuts a good figure in small permanent installations, e.g., in bars and restaurants.
Amplifier module (integrated in subwoofer)
- Weight: 27,5 kg
- Color: Black
- Max. SPL (continuous): 115 dB
- Max. SPL (peak): 126 dB
- Frequency response: 45 - 19000 Hz
- Dispersion (H x V): 70 x 70
- Amplifier: Class A/B
- Amplifier output system (RMS): 350 W
- Amplifier output system (peak): 1400 W
- Protection circuits: limiter , overload , short circuit
- Cooling: Aluminium heat sink
- Controls: Power , Sub level , Subwoofer Phase Reverse , volume
- Indicators: Limit , Power , Signal
- Operating voltage: transformer
- Operating voltage: 220 V AC - 240 V AC
- Power consumption: 600 VA
- Line inputs: 2
- Line input connectors: 6.3 mm jack , RCA , XLR
- Loudspeaker outputs: 2
- Speaker output connections: Speakon compatible
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 10 "
- Woofer size: 254 mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Woofer voice coil: 2 "
- Woofer voice coil (mm): 50.8 mm
- Cabinet construction: Bass Reflex
- Cabinet material: 15 mm MDF
- Cabinet surface: texture paint
- Subwoofer width: 345 mm
- Subwoofer height: 430 mm
- Subwoofer depth: 460 mm
- Subwoofer features: LD Systems "Evolutive" handles , threaded flange M20
- Midrange size: 5.25 "
- Midrange size: 133.4 mm
- Midrange magnet: Ferrite
- Midrange brand: Custom-made
- Midrange voice coil: 1 "
- Midrange voice coil: 25.4 mm
- Horn: radial
- Tweeter dimensions: 1 "
- Tweeter dimensions (mm): 25.4 mm
- Tweeter magnet: Neodymium
- Tweeter brand: Custom-made
- Tweeter voice coil: 1 "
- Tweeter voice coil (mm): 25.4 mm
- Mid/Hi system impedance: 4 Ohm(s)
- Loudspeaker inputs: 1
- Speaker input connections: Speakon compatible
- Cabinet construction mid/high: Closed
- Mid/Hi system cabinet material: 12 mm MDF
- Mid/Hi system cabinet surface: texture paint
- Mid/Hi system width: 200 mm
- Mid/Hi system height: 300 mm
- Mid/Hi system depth: 230 mm
- Mid/Hi system features: ergonomically shaped insert handles , Pole mount flange with 5° tilt