Infinity iM-2515 SetInfinity
Two units Infinity iM-2515 moving head panel with 1 Premium line flight case
The Infinity® iM-2515, 5x5 Matrix, is an absolute highlite within this flagship series and should be part of any professional show!
This fully pixel controllable matrix fixture, with continuous rotating on both pan and tilt, offers endless creative possibilities to lighting designers.
25 Osram O-Star 15W RGBW LEDs, combined with high-grade optics, will guarantee a palette of beautiful colours and a high light output. High torque motors ensure fast movements and at a beam angle of just 4.5°, its beams are solid and precise.
Whether you want to create dynamic effects, breath-taking visuals or perfect solid beams, the Infinity® iM-2515 is the fixture that will help you achieve it all!
- 4.5° high grade optics
- Full Pixel control
- Continious Pan & Tilt rotating
- 5x5 RGBW Matrix
- Selectable RGBW or CMY colour mixing
- Combined Artnet & DMX contol
- Lumen: 11.700
- Beam Angle: 4.5°
- Light Source: Osram Ostar 25x15W RGBW 4-in-1
- Input voltage: 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 450W at full output
- On Board: Battery powered full colour display including gravity sensor
- Mode: DMX, Auto, Master/Slave
- Control protocol: DMX-512, Artnet
- Control personality: Advanced 123 ch / Basic 23ch / Artnet+Dmx 100+15
- Wireless DMX: optional available
- Dimmer: 0-100%
- Dimmer curves: Linear, Square, I-Square, S curve
- Dimmer speed: Smooth, Fast
- Colour balance: Separate RGBW adjustment
- Strobe 0-20Hz
- Pan: 540° and continuous
- Tilt: 270° and continuous
- Pan/Tilt resolution: 16 bit
- Special: Pan/Tilt change black out, User selectable Pan & Tilt ranges, 540°/360°/180°, Reverse Pan / Tilt movement.
- Colour: Black
- Housing: Metal & Flame retardant plastic
- Fixture connections: XLR 3&5p Data in/out, Powercon in- output
- Dimensions: 366 x 485 x 586 mm
- Weight: 20Kg
Certification and Safety:
- Certification: CE
- Max. ambient temp: 40°
DAP Case for 2x iM-2515
The Premium Line cases from DAP are the ideal solution for professional users, regularly moving and storing small to medium sized items. Built in Europe with a perfect fit and top quality finish. It’s made with a high quality core construction from only the finest materials, including 9mm birch plywood, faced with thermoplastic high grade laminates. It is equipped with Penn Elcom hardware and the standard 30mm aluminium angle protects all leading edges, the polyurethane and polyethylene foam interior is exactly shaped to perfectly fit your gear and ensure maximum protection. The DAP Premium Line cases are the perfect choice for professionals.
- 9mm high grade plywood carcass construction
- Penn-Elcom hardware
- 100mm castors
- Including Infinity Stage Tool
- Dimensions: 816 x 570 x 860 mm
- Weight: 39,5 Kg
- Wheels: 100m blue wheels swivel & 2xbrake