iBubble - The First Autonomous Diving DroneiBubble
The first autonomous diving drone that follows you and captures beautiful footage, hands-free.
iBubble paketit | iBubble Packages:
iBubble Underwater Drone (IBUBB-001):
- 7 propelers (enhanced mobility), 2 integrated lights (1000 lumens each), integrated camera for real time image recognition, wireless smart transmitter, rechargeable battery and its charger. Main action cam not included
iBubble Explorer Edition (BUNPE-001):
- iBubble Underwater Drone
- + Explorer Pack Standard: (Wired option to control iBubble from the surface with a live video feedback. 60m wire and live video feedback on a smartphone or tablet via wifi.)
iBubble Premium Edition (BUNPE-002):
- iBubble Underwater Drone
- + Explorer Pack Premium: (Wired option to control iBubble from the surface with a live video feedback. 100m wire and live video feedback on a dedicated remote with integrated Full HD screen.)
- + 2 Extra Batteries
- + Dual Battery Charger
- + Hardcase for transport
iBubble UNDERWATER DRONE - AUTONOMOUS. WIRELESS. SMART.
Filming underwater have never been so easy. With iBubble’s exclusive technology, create amazing movies hands-free and make your underwater adventures truly unique. With its integrated movement scenarios, its hydrodynamic design and its powerful underwater lights, iBubble is designed to give you the best underwater filming experience the market has to offer.
ENJOY YOUR DIVE, IBUBBLE FOLLOWS
- Thanks to our patented underwater localization technology, iBubble follows you and films entire diving sessions without you having to do anything. While you enjoy your underwater experience, this smart wireless drone with its camera and lights captures every moment for you.
CREATE AMAZING VIDEOS
- iBubble opens a whole new (underwater!) world of filming opportunities. Create shots like a professional: record what you see from a distance, follow and film yourself, have iBubble orbit around you, and much more. Integrated LED lights automatically adjust their brightness to allow you to capture the true colors of your surroundings.
EXPLORE WITH LIVE VIDEO FEEDBACK
- Not sure what’s under the boat? If you’d rather scout unknown spots from the comfort of the boat before diving, you’ll love our remote control option. Plug it in, immerse iBubble and see for yourself if it’s worth getting wet.
BRIGHTEN UP YOUR FILMS
- Since water absorbs colors starting at a depth of 5 ft, images and videos can appear noticeably blue-green. In order to give you perfect filming conditions and to help you avoid carrying extra lights, we have incorporated two 1000 lumen light bulbs in iBubble’s design. These lights can be switched on and off at your convenience.
TAKE MANUAL CONTROL
- You would like to take a close-up shot of the blue ringed octopus hidden between two rocks? With your bracelet, call iBubble towards you, grab its handles, and capture those blue rings with perfection.
FILM ALL DAY LONG
- Dive and film all day long with iBubble by simply exchanging its battery between dives. Each battery lasts up to 1 hour, allowing iBubble to film your entire session without trouble. Once on the boat, watch your videos and photos, share them with your friends, and easily replace the battery.
IT ALSO WORKSFROM THE BOAT
- Not sure what’s under the boat? If you’d rather scout unknown spots from the comfort of the boat before diving, you’ll love our remote control option. Plug it in, immerse iBubble and explore the depths before you get in the water.
- Entirely autonomous
- iBubble dives to 200 ft (60 m) and can move up to a speed of 2.2 mph (3.5 km/h)
- Avoids obstacles to prevent leaving marks on fragile ecosystems
- Automatically resurfaces in case of emergency
- Silent operation to avoid disturbing wildlife
- Bracelet to select filming mode
- Professional grade camera movements and filming angles
- Returns and clips onto the diver when out of battery
- Proprietary auto-framing software
- Easy playback on your smartphone
- 1 hour battery life to cover most dives
- Two 1000 lumen lights
- Image stabilization system
- Easy to handle
- Hydrodynamic design with integrated handles for easy transport
- Action cameras & GoPro® compatible (Hero3 and up)
- Proprietary positioning system
- Integrated obstacle avoidance system
- Depth sensor
- 7 motors for 6 degrees of mobility and stability, even in strong currents
- Manual mode switch
- Rechargeable and easily replaceable battery pack (<100 wH, Li-Ion battery)
- Automatically resurfacing in case of emergency (permanent signal loss, failure to return to the diver…)
- Remote control with live video feedback (Explorer’s Pack only)
- Easily repairable architecture for authorized dealers
- Withstands currents of up to 3 knots (1.5 m/s or 5 ft/s)
- Dimensions: 57 x 45.8 x 22.2 cm / 22.44 x 17.7 x 8.7 in
- Weight: 9 kg – 19 lbs
Performance and operating conditions:
- Max depth: 60 m – 197 ft
- Max range from diver: 25 m – 80 ft
- Battery life: 1 hour in standard conditions (10°C - 30°C or 50°F - 86°F water, 1 m/s or 3.2 ft/s max. current)
- Top speed: 1.5 m/s or 4.5ft/s
- Smart controller with embedded filming scenarios, including “come to me” feature
- Integrated high-visibility display
- Start/stop recording switch
- iOS/Android app
- Video footage streaming to your smartphone via the Explorer Pack