GUIL ULK-650XL, 400kg/6,5m Front Load Lifting TowerGUIL
Lifting towers developed for holding heavy weights at a great height. Its user friendly, compact design and great strength
- Maximum height: 8.00 m
- Maximum load: 350 Kg
- Folded height: 1.99 m
Lifting tower developed for holding heavy weights at a great height. Its user friendly, compact design and great strength, make the ULK Lift an ideal complement for any kind of event.
- ULK 650XL Lifts are fitted with detachable steel forks of 650 x 60 x 60 mm, and have a loading height of 28 cm from the floor which makes its loading effortless. The forks are adjustable in width to adapt to all truss types.
- The forks have been manufactured with a special reversible design to be able to set them at two different heights, gaining more height when fully extended. The forks also have 2 width positions to adjust to all truss types.
- To ease its horizontal movement and its loading in vehicles, the ULK Towers have four heavy-duty wheels made of black rubber with polypropylene core (Ø 200 mm) core: two of them placed in the base and another two under the brake winch which also protect the winch against damage.
- For a quick, safe and effortless lifting process our ULK Towers are equipped with a BULL500/2 hand winch with automatic braking system, which stops the load at the desired height when the handles are released.
- BULL500/2 brake winch, specially designed for lifting heavy loads, is provided with two detachable crank handles to prevent any manipulation during the event and to offer easy and convenient transport and storage.