GUIL ULK-600, 300kg/6m Front Load Lifting TowerGUIL
Lifting towers developed for holding heavy weights at a great height. Its user friendly, compact design and great strength
- Maximum height: 6.00 m
- Maximum load: 300 Kg
- Folded height: 1.63 m
Lifting tower developed for holding heavy weights at a great height. Its user friendly, compact design and great strength, make the ULK Lift an ideal complement for any kind of event.
- ULK 600 Lifts are fitted with detachable steel forks of 650 x 60 x 60 mm, and have a loading height of 28 cm from the floor which makes its loading effortless. The forks are adjustable in width to adapt to all truss types.
- The forks have been manufactured with a special reversible design to be able to set them at two different heights, gaining more height when fully extended. The forks also have 2 width positions to adjust to all truss types.
- To ease its horizontal movement and its loading in vehicles, the ULK Towers have four heavy-duty wheels made of black rubber with polypropylene core (Ø 200 mm) core: two of them placed in the base and another two under the brake winch which also protect the winch against damage.
- For a quick, safe and effortless lifting process our ULK Towers are equipped with a AL-KO CF901 hand winch with automatic braking system, which stops the load at the desired height when the handle is released. This winch is certified for a maximum load of 900 kg (1984.2 lb) (In compliance with standards: BGV C1 and 2006/42/CE).
- CF901 brake winch, specially designed for lifting heavy loads, is provided with a detachable crank handle to prevent any manipulation during the event and to offer easy and convenient transport and storage.