GUIL ULK-500 PLUS, 230kg/6.5m Front Load Lifting TowerGUIL
Lifting Tower designed to lift loads of up to 230 kg (507 lb) up to a maximum height of 6.5 m (21.32 ft).
GUIL ULK-500 PLUS, 230kg/6.5m Front Load Lifting Tower
- Lifting Tower designed to lift loads of up to 230 kg (507 lb) up to a maximum height of 6.5 m (21.32 ft).
- The ULK 500 PLUS may be small in size but the attention to detail put into its design is vast.
- Lifting tower developed for holding heavy weights at a great height. Its user friendly, compact design and great strength, make the ULK Lift an ideal complement for any kind of event.
ULK Lifts comply with current safety standards: DGUV Regulation 17&18, DGUV Rule 115-002, DIN 56950-1, 2006/42/CE guaranteeing maximum safety and resistance, complying with the lightweight, sturdiness and manoeuvrability requirements needed to lift audio equipment. Thanks to its easy handling and its simple and quick assembly, ULK Lift can be considered as one of the most convenient and functional lifts on the market.
ULK 500 PLUS is equipped with three safety systems to guarantee maximum reliability and resistance:
- 1.- It is provided with an AL-KO 900 (900 Kg) hand winch with automatic braking system. Load remains in position whenever the handle is released.
- 2.- ASB System (Automatic Safety Blocking System): Consisting of safety knobs which permit the user to block and unblock each of the mast sections.
- 3.- IPB System (Internal Pendulum Brake): Consists of an internal pendulum system that is automatically activated on each mast section if they were to suddenly fall, which can be easily unblocked by a trigger on each profile.
ULK towers are equipped with the MSU system (Mast Section Unblocking system): special levers on each mast section to unblock the internal pendulum brake system without having to dismantle the tower.
CAUTION: For outdoor assemblies, the tower must be secured with slings, wires, ropes, etc. to prevent movement caused by windy conditions and guarantee maximum stability.
IMPORTANT: THE LIFT IS NOT TO BE USED AS A HOIST FOR LIFTING, SUPPORTING OR TRANSPORTING PEOPLE.
Compact base of 570 x 460 mm, manufactured in sturdy steel and finished in a textured black powder coating (Epoxy) special for outdoor use.
Base is provided with:
- 4 heavy-duty castors (2 swivel and 2 rigid, Ø100 mm) for easy handling. The sturdy base is specially designed so that these lifts can be used with forklift trucks.
- 4 mast steel braces for greater lift stability and also to protect the aluminium mast sections when the lift is being moved horizontally.
- The Lifting Tower consists of extruded aluminium mast sections. These sturdy sections are extended by means of pulleys with bearings (covered with nylatron shells) and Ø5 mm galvanised steel wire rope with steel core (Composition: 7×19+0), specially manufactured for lifting heavy loads (DIN 3060).
- ULK 500 PLUS Lifting towers are fitted with detachable 600 x 50 x 50 mm steel forks, and have a loading height of 19 cm from the floor which makes its loading effortless. (Comes with magnetic locking bolts for a quick set-up)
The forks have two fundamental features:
- Adjustable design; to accommodate different load sizes.
- The forks can be removed; for a more convenient transporting and storage of the tower.
- To make moving and loading them in vehicles easy, the ULK Towers have two heavy-duty wheels (Ø 100 mm).