GUIL TMD-549 Ground Support Tower.GUIL
Modular Ground Support Tower capable of lifting 1500kg (3307 lbs) to a maximum height of 12 metres (39’4.44″) using an electric hoist (not included).
- Maximum height: 12.00 m.
- Maximum load: 1500 Kg.
- Folded height: 1.44 m.
Modular Ground Support Tower capable of lifting 1500kg (3307 lbs) to a maximum height of 12 metres (39’4.44?) using an electric hoist (not included).
- Our ground support towers are equipped with a special Zip/Trigger safety system: mast sections have welded metal plates with slots thanks to which, in the extreme case of chain breakage, the safety trigger fitted to the sleeve block would automatically slide into one of the slots, blocking the sections in place and preventing any displacement.
- This structure is made out of six reinforced square sections of 400 mm x 400 mm truss (1’3.75? x 1’3.75?) – Ø 50 tubes x 4 mm thick (1’7.68? x 0.16?): two 1m sections, two 2m sections and two 3m sections.
- GUIL truss is manufactured from extruded aluminium tube (Alloy: EN-AW 6082 T6 according to the safety norm UNE-EN573), are TIG welded (continuous cord) and have a special polished finish for maximum durability and an unbeatable appearance. All sections have a double ladder design ad are fitted with inner braces to reinforce them against bending and deformations. The different sections are joined together by the UTR-05 coupling system, which guarantees maximum safety and strength allowing a fast and easy set-up.
- Note: Due to its modular design, these towers can be assembled with different truss configurations. Contact our technical department for further information.
- These towers are equipped with a three-sided sleeve block made of aluminium (Alloy: EN-AW 6082 T6) with sixteen reinforced rollers, to ensure it slides up and down the tower smoothly. It is designed to be used with TS520 Supertruss series. Please contact our technical department if you want to use another kind of truss.
- Heavy duty base of 726 x 726 mm (2’4.58? x 2’4.58?) manufactured in aluminium (Alloy: EN-AW 6082 T6) and fitted with four heavy duty swivel castors with steel core (Ø 100 mm / 3.94? ), for easy handling and manoeuvrability. Base is equipped with four detachable outriggers with telescopic design, and provided with four reinforced levellers for a perfect adjustment to all surfaces.