GUIL TM-440XL/2x0,50 Stage elementGUIL
Weather resistant modular deck, certified for a load capacity of 1250 kg/m² (2x1m: 2500 kg Uniformly distributed)
Deck for 50 x 50 mm legs. Connectors included.
- Maximum load: 1250 Kg/m²
- 2000mm x 500mm
Weather resistant modular deck, certified for a load capacity of 1250 kg/m² (2x1m: 2500 kg Uniformly distributed), consisting of a sturdy aluminium frame (Alloy: EN-AW 6082 T6) and a non-slip, water resistant 100% birch WISA® plywood panel (21 mm), includes 2 connectors: 1 x TMU-01 & 1 x TMU-02.
* The frame & legs can be painted in different colours if required.
TM440XL Decks offer the best solution for any kind of event which requires a heavy-duty stage, with the possibility of multiple configurations for permanent (indoors) and temporary installations (ramps, concerts, theatres, podiums, catwalks, conservatoires, car exhibitions, etc.).
Thanks to their weather resistant birch panel and their reinforced aluminium framework, TM440XL decks are the suitable for both indoor and outdoor events. These features make GUIL decks the best option for those applications which require a high load capacity and a quick and easy set-up and dismantling.
What makes our stages different?
TM440XL Deck has a heavy-duty frame made with special aluminium profiles of 94 mm with a high load capacity (alloy EN-AW 6082 T6 in accordance with UNE-EN573). Its continuous rail design guarantees a quick and easy platform connection, allowing easy attachment of a wide range of accessories: access stairs, safety handrails, stage skirting, etc.
TRIPLE SECURING SYSTEM of the panel to the frame:
- Strong adhesive foam
- 20 Stainless steel screws
The birch plywood panel is secured to the frame structure by means of strong adhesive foam, 20 stainless steel screws and silicone, which prevent possible noises and vibrations, and also contribute to their overall weather resistance.
Each of its six leg sockets, made in sturdy aluminium, is secured to the profiles by means of 4 bolts and self-locking hex nuts; guaranteeing maximum strength and durability.
The legs are easily and quickly secured into the sockets with a pressure wedge that is tightened using an ergonomic metal knob; which also guarantees maximum safety and durability.
Its sturdy aluminium frame and leg sockets make these platforms significantly lighter than steel framed alternatives, without compromising on safety.
* The frame can be painted in different colours if required.
TM440XL Decks have a weather resistant 21 mm thick, best quality 100% Birch WISA plywood panel (WBP) composed of phenolic resin coated layers, making them resistant to bad weather conditions and humidity.
This marine plywood is specially designed for those applications where high wear resistance and good non-slip properties are required. The composition of the plywood and the density of birch wood make our panels very compact and sturdy.
The panel is made with WBP glue, for humidity resistance, as well as a treatment for resistance against commonly used cleaning products.
These features guarantee the highest resistance and durability for both indoor and outdoor use. To make this panel even longer lasting, all its edges have been sealed with acrylic paint (according to BFU 100) to prevent water infiltration.
The birch panel used meets the requirements of the following standards:
- SFS 2415 / type EXT
- DIN 68705 part 3 / type BFU 100
- BS 6566 part 8 / type WBP
- EN 314-2 / type EXT
NOTE: Our decks are designed for situations where short periods of rain or bad weather may appear and threaten your event. Rather than having to dismantle your stage immediately, the show can go on without fear of your deck surface warping or delaminating like other stage platforms. If the bad weather persists the platforms should be dried and stored away. The deck surface is weather resistant, NOT WATERPROOFED, but can withstand moisture on an intermittent basis. It was not designed to be used as a permanent installation where it is exposed to harsh elements all year round.
GUIL manufactures 5 types of platform legs (NOT INCLUDED):
Telescopic legs for an adjustable platform height (or uneven terrain), telescopic leg with adjustable leveller, telescopic legs with locking pin and adjustable leveller, fixed height legs for a specific platform height and fixed height legs with leveller.
- Each GUIL TM440XL deck is supplied with two connectors; these connectors guarantee maximum safety in your set-ups:
- Each TM440XL Platform is supplied complete with the following connectors:
- TMU-01 Profile connector: Connects decks by their profile. This piece allows you to make the whole stage accurately level.
- TMU-02 Frame clamp connector (stainless steel): Connects decks by the underside of the frames. This system reinforces the stability of the entire stage.
- Note: 1 leg-to-leg connector (ref. TMU-04) is included free of charge for every 4 telescopic legs ordered (NOT INCLUIDED)
- TMU-04 Leg-to-leg clamp connector (stainless steel): Connects platforms by two legs guaranteeing a reliable platform fit.
- IMPORTANT: From Ref. PTA5-T/70-120, PTA5-D/70-120 and PTA5-P/70-120 & higher: For every 4 telescopic legs ordered 1 stainless steel leg-to-leg clamp connector Ref. TMU-04 is included
* Connectors for four legs are available (Ref. TMU-08)
Standard sizes include the following references/dimensions:
- Ref. TM440XL/2×0,5: 2000 x 500 mm Deck (1250 kg/m2). 21 mm thick 100% birch plywood. It includes 1 x TMU-01 and 1 x TMU-02 clamp connectors. (LEGS NOT INCLUDED)
- Ref. MCT440XL/2×1: 2000 x 1000 mm Deck (1250 kg/m2). 21 mm thick 100% birch plywood. It includes 1 x TMU-01 and 1 x TMU-02 clamp connectors. (LEGS NOT INCLUDED)
Other sizes available on request