GUIL ELC-730, 125kg/4.5m Telescopic Lifting TowerGUIL
Compact lifting tower specially designed for easy transportation when folded. It has been certified to lift loads of up to 125kg to a maximum height of 4.50m
GUIL ELC-730, 125kg/4.5m Telescopic Lifting Tower
Compact lifting tower specially designed for easy transportation when folded. It has been certified to lift loads of up to 125 kg (276 lb) to a maximum height of 4.50 metres (14.76 ft).
Its user friendly and compact design makes the ELC-730 Lift ideal for any kind of event, both outdoors and indoors.
- Maximum Height: 4.50 m I 14.76 ft
- Maximum Load: 125 kg I 276 lb
- Safety System: ASB System (Automatic Safety Blocking System)
- Brake Winch: AL-KO 450 (450 kg)
- Folded Dimensions: Height: 1.45 m I 4.76 ft – Base: 38 x 30 cm I 1.25 x 0.98 ft
- Material: Steel
- Complies with Standards:
- DGUV 17 & 18, DGUV Rule 115-002 (Formerly BGV-C1)
- DIN EN 17206 (Replaces DIN 56950-1), 2006/42/CE
- Net Weight: 42 kg I 93 lb
- Adaptors: Ø 35 mm I Ø 0.11 ft
1.- It is equipped with a hand winch AL-KO 450 (450 Kg) with automatic braking system. Its auto-block system ensures the load remains in position whenever the handle is released.
2.- ASB System (Automatic Safety Blocking System): Zip/Trigger safety system with holes by means of which in the extreme case of cable breakage, the safety trigger would automatically slide into one of these holes, blocking the load and stopping it from falling (preventing displacement).
- ELC-730 Lift complies with the lightweight, sturdiness and manoeuvrability requirements needed to lift heavy loads, guaranteeing maximum safety and resistance.
- ELC-730 tower complies with the highest quality standards and safety norms: 2006/42/CE, DGUV Regulation 1, DGUV Regulation 17, DGUV Regulation 18, DGUV Rule 115-002.
IMPORTANT: It is not to be used as a hoist for lifting, supporting or transporting people.
- The compact base, which offers corridor and single-door access, is provided with two heavy-duty castors (Ø 100 mm) for easy handling and positioning (wheelbarrow style).
- It is equipped with four detachable stabiliser legs provided with leveller screw jacks that have reinforced spin handles with double thread and speed which makes the levelling task easier. Their non-slip foot plates ensure a perfect adjustment of the tower to the floor surface.
- This wind-up stand consists of 4 telescopic sections made of steel finished in a textured black powder coating (Epoxy) special for outdoor use. These sturdy sections are raised by means of a Ø 4 mm non-rotating steel wire rope with independent galvanised steel core, (construction: 7×19+0), specially designed for lifting heavy loads (DIN 3060).
- It comes with a spirit level, for an efficient vertical adjustment of the mast sections and all pulleys and the roller-cable guide have protective metal plates to prevent damage during the lift handling and stop the wire from coming out off the pulleys.
- These mast sections are blocked by means of safety bolts; which are an essential element while using this Lift to block & unblock the mast sections at the desired height.
- For a quick, safe and effortless lifting process, ELC-730 Lift is equipped with an AL-KO brake winch with automatic braking system, which stops the load at the desired height when handle is released.
- It has a compact and lightweight design for easy handling, transportation and storage and can fit in small vehicles for maximum manoeuvrability. This means that one technician can transport and use the ELC-730 lift with ease, saving time and increasing productivity.