GUIL ELC-710, 100kg/4m Telescopic Lifting TowerGUIL
Compact telescopic lift for spotlights, specially designed for easy transportation when folded.
GUIL ELC-710, 100kg/4m Telescopic Lifting Tower
- Compact telescopic lift for spotlights, specially designed for easy transportation when folded. It has been certified to lift loads of up to 100 kg to a maximum height of 4.00 metres and has a Ø 35 mm top shaft.
- Its user friendly and compact design, with a folding and adjustable base, make the ELC-710 Lift ideal for any kind of temporary event, both outdoors and indoors.
- Maximum Height: 4.00 m I 13.12 ft
- Maximum Load: 100 kg I 221 lb
- Safety System: ASB System-2 (Automatic Safety Blocking System)
- Brake Winch: 450 kg
- Height stowed: 1,65 m I 5.41 ft
- Material: Steel
- Complies with Standards:
- DGUV 17 & 18, DGUV Rule 115-002(Formerly BGV-C1)
- DIN EN 17206 (Replaces DIN 56950-1), 2006/42/CE
- Net Weight: 20.5 kg I 45.19 lb
- Adaptors Ø 35 mm I Ø 0.11 ft
ELC-710 is equipped with two safety systems which guarantee maximum reliability and strength:
- 1.- It is equipped with a hand winch (450 Kg) with automatic braking system. Its auto-block system ensures the load remains in position whenever the handle is released.
- 2.- ASB System-2 :Automatic Safety Blocking System with locking pin.
The ELC-710 wind-up stand complies with current European standards and safety norms: DGUV Regulation 17 & 18, DGUV Rule 115-002, DIN 56950-1 and 2006/42/CE.
ELC-710 Lift are made using the most advanced welding processes which guarantee the lightweight, sturdiness and manoeuvrability requirements needed to lift loads guaranteeing maximum safety and durability.
IMPORTANT: It is not to be used as a hoist for lifting, supporting or transporting people.
- Compact base made in steel with three legs, one of them telescopic (umbrella style) and fitted with rubber feet, to prevent sliding and guarantee a perfect adjustment to the floor surface.
- Its special design (there are no loose parts) offers technicians a fast and easy lift set-up (no tools required).
- For a quick, safe and effortless lifting process, ELC-710 Lift is equipped with a hand winch (450 Kg) with automatic braking system, which stops the load at the desired height when the handle is released.
- It has a compact and lightweight design for easy handling, transportation and storage and can fit in small vehicles for maximum manoeuvrability.
- This means that one technician can transport and use the ELC-710 lift with ease, saving time and increasing productivity.