GUIL ELC-630, 125kg/4.5m Telescopic Lifting Tower
Compact lifting tower specially designed for easy transportation when folded. It has been certified to lift loads of up to 125 kg.
Compact lifting tower specially designed for easy transportation when folded. It has been certified to lift loads of up to 125 kg (275.58 lb) to a maximum height of 4.50 metres (14? 9.17?). Its user friendly and compact design makes the ELC-630 Lift ideal for any kind of event, both outdoors and indoors.
- Maximum height: 4.50 m
- Maximum load: 125 Kg
- Folded height: 1.45 m
ELC-630 is equipped with two safety systems which guarantee maximum reliability and resistance:
- It is equipped with a hand winch with automatic braking system. Its auto-block system ensures the load remains in position whenever the handle is released.
- ASB System (Automatic Safety Blocking System):Zip/Trigger safety system with holes by means of which in the extreme case of cable breakage, the safety trigger would automatically slide into one of these holes, blocking the load and stopping it from falling (preventing displacement).
- This wind-up stand consists of 4 telescopic sections made of steel finished in a textured black powder coating (Epoxy) special for outdoor use. These sturdy sections are raised by means of a Ø 4 mm (0.16?) non-rotating steel wire rope with independent galvanised steel core, (construction: 19×7+0), specially designed for lifting heavy loads (DIN 3069).
It comes with a spirit level, for an efficient vertical adjustment of the mast sections and all pulleys and the roller-cable guide have protective metal plates to prevent damage during the lift handling and they stop the wire from coming out of the pulleys. These mast sections are blocked by means of safety bolts; which are an essential element while using this Lift to block & unblock the mast sections at the desired height.
- For a quick, safe and effortless lifting process, ELC-630 Lift is equipped with a AL-KO CF450 brake winch with automatic braking system, which stops the load at the desired height when handle is released. Certified for a maximum load of 450 kg (992.08 lb).
- The compact base, which offers corridor and single-door access, is provided with two heavy-duty castors (Ø 100 mm/3.94?) for easy handling and positioning (wheelbarrow style).
- It is equipped with four detachable stabiliser legs provided with leveller screw jacks that have reinforced spin handles with double thread and speed which makes the levelling task easier.
- Their non-slip foot plates ensure a perfect adjustment of the tower to the floor surface.
- It has a compact and lightweight design for easy handling, transportation and storage and can fit in small vehicles for maximum manoeuvrability. This means that one technician can transport and use the ELC-630 lift with ease, saving time and increasing productivity.
- ELC-630 Lift complies with the lightweight, sturdiness and manoeuvrability requirements needed to lift heavy loads, guaranteeing maximum safety and resistance.
- ELC-630 tower complies with the highest quality standards and safety norms: BGV C1; DIN 1055; DIN 18800; BGV D8; 2006/42/CE; DIN 15560-27
- IMPORTANT: It is not to be used as a hoist for lifting, supporting or transporting people.