GUIL ELC-620, 125kg/3.5m Telescopic Lifting TowerGUIL
Compact telescopic wind-up tower specially designed for easy transportation when folded. It has been certified to lift loads of up to 125 kg.
- Maximum height: 3.50 m
- Maximum load: 125 Kg
- Folded height: 1.35 m
Compact telescopic wind-up tower specially designed for easy transportation when folded. It has been certified to lift loads of up to 125 kg (275.58 lb) to a maximum height of 3.50 metres (11' 5.80'').
ELC-620 is equipped with two safety systems which guarantee maximum reliability and resistance:
- It is equipped with a hand winch with automatic braking system. Its auto-block system ensures the load remains in position whenever the handle is released.
- ASB System (Automatic Safety Blocking System):Zip/Trigger safety system with holes by means of which in the extreme case of cable breakage, the safety trigger would automatically slide into one of these holes, blocking the load and stopping it from falling (preventing displacement).
- Lifting Tower consisting of three telescopic sections made of steel (S235 JRH, DIN EN 10219-1:2006) finished in a textured, black powder coating (Epoxy) that has special anti-scratch properties. This feature, together with the fact that all its components are made with rustproof material, makes the lift suitable for use outdoors, guaranteeing maximum corrosion resistance. Note: For maximum stability, the last section is fitted with a reinforced ending.
- These sturdy sections are raised by means of a Ø 4 mm (0.16?) non-rotating steel wire rope with an independent galvanized steel core, Composition: 19×7+0, specially manufactured for lifting heavy loads (DIN 3069), which is guided by self-lubricating pulleys with bearings.
- These mast sections are blocked by means of safety bolts; these safety bolts are an essential element while using this stand to block & unblock the mast sections at the desired height.
All pulleys and the roller-cable guide have protective metal plates, which have two main functions:
- To prevent damage during the lift handling.
- To stop the wire from coming out of the pulleys.
- For a quick, safe and effortless lifting process, ELC-620 Lift is equipped with a AL-KO CF450 hand winch with automatic braking system, which stops the load at the desired height when handle is released. Certified for a maximum load of 450 kg (992.08 lb), which is a guarantee of maximum safety and reliability.
- Compact base with four legs (umbrella style) fitted with rubber stoppers, to prevent sliding and guarantee a perfect adjustment to the floor surface.
- Its special design with no loose parts, offers technicians a fast and easy lift set-up; no tools required.
- It has a compact and lightweight design for easy handling, transportation and storage and can fit in small vehicles for maximum manoeuvrability. This means that one technician can transport and use the ELC-620 lift with ease, saving time and increasing productivity.
- ELC-620 Lift complies with the lightweight, sturdiness and manoeuvrability requirements needed to lift heavy loads, guaranteeing maximum safety and resistance.
- ELC-620 tower complies with the highest quality standards and safety norms: BGV C1; DIN 1055; DIN 18800; BGV D8; 2006/42/CE; DIN 15560-27
IMPORTANT: It is not to be used as a hoist for lifting, supporting or transporting people.