GUIL Aluminium Crowd Control Barrier, ATV-07GUIL
ATV-07 Aluminium crowd control barrier with step for security personnel
ATV-07 Aluminium crowd control barrier with a step for security personnel
- Net Weight: 37 kg
- Folded Dimensions: 1060 x 120 x 1400 mm
- Wheels: Ø 100 mm
- Material: Polished Aluminium
- Alloy: EN-AW 6082 T6
GUIL, following all international standards for safety and resistance (NF P90-306) has developed a new model of Barriers; a lightweight version made of aluminium.
The new barriers are fitted with a step with a non-slip surface, which allows security personnel or other technicians to safely attend to the public in case of an emergency.
Its fretwork aluminium surface has three functions: to lighten the structure weight without reducing safety, to allow the sound to go through and to guarantee total visibility of the audience.
- The new ATV Barriers have been re-designed in an answer to the new market needs, satisfying the great demand for barriers that are lightweight and longer lasting than steel versions which provide a safe area for authorised personnel.
- The new modular barrier, together with our practical gate barrier and barrier with an access hole for cables make the GUIL crowd control assembly one of the safest and most resistant barriers on the market, and an indispensable item for public events where a safe space division is needed.
- These heavy-duty barriers are designed to safely control crowds in different sorts of events like concerts with large audiences, launching of products, performances, political meetings, etc. They not only offer workers, security guards,etc. a safe area to operate from, but they are also thoroughly made thinking in the safety and comfort of the audience.
- ATV Barriers, made in accordance with European directives 89/392/CEE, 91/368/CEE and 93/44/CEE, are specially designed for a fast and easy attachment making it a perfect complement for any event where space needs to be divided, whilst guaranteeing maximum safety for technicians, authorised personnel and security guards.
- A quick and easy Crowd control assembly is achieved by joining the modules using the male/female coupling system. Thanks to these couplers the barriers can even be set up on uneven surfaces. This joining system also guarantees maximum stability and resistance to the whole structure without the need to use any tools or have any loose parts.
- All the edges of these new barriers are rounded to prevent injuries to the audience and guarantees public safety at all times. Thanks to its hinged system this modular structure is fully foldable making them easy to handle and store. As it is a complete compact unit, there is no possibility of losing any components. These practical Crowd Control Barriers can be carried and stored in special containers Ref. CTO-05. (Set of four swivel wheels with brakes Ref. CTR-02 sold seperately).
- The new barriers are fitted with a step with a non-slip surface, which allows security personnel or other technicians to safely attend to the public in case of an emergency. Its fretwork aluminium surface has three functions: to lighten the structure weight without reducing safety, to allow the sound to go through and to guarantee total visibility of the audience.
- The base is fitted with two heavy-duty castors (Ø 100 mm / 3.94") to facilitate its handling and positioning in the set-up area (wheelbarrow style). Its non-slip aluminium base plate together with the angled edge (ramp design) prevents public from tripping on it or slipping.