Gear Keeper RT3 Magnum Instrument RetractorGear Keeper
The perfect solution for tethering your gear in order to allow full gear use while preventing loss.
Magnum Instrument Retractor
- Mounting System: Carabiner
- Retraction Force / Extension:
- RT3-4548: 1,36 Kg (48 oz.) / 56 cm (22 inch)
- RT3-4558: 1,64 Kg (58 oz.) / 56 cm (22 inch)
- RT3-4568: 1,9 Kg (68 oz.) / 41 cm (16 inch)
- Line: Stainless Steel with Nylon Coating
- Retracting End Type: Carabiner with Loop and Swivel
FEATURES, FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- These Retractable Instrument Tethers secures your heavy instrument, preventing loss and damage while allowing easy extension.
- Available in three forces to match the weight of your heavy instrument.Designed for very heavy instruments
- Arms-reach capability in a very durable compact design.
- Carabiner attaches to instrument
- Stainless steel components survive in salt water environments
- Carabiner is connected to retractor with Nomex Webbing.
- Nomex webbing will better withstand high-temperature environments than nylon webbing.
- Line: Stainless Steel Cable with Nylon Coating
- Stainless Steel Spring and Hardware (Salt Water Proof)
- Breaking Strength: 36,2 kg (80 lbs.)
- High-Temp Retardant.
RETRACTING END TYPE:
- Carabiner with Loop and Swivel
WARNING! Penetration of Turnout Coat (other than external tabs or pockets) may result in violation of NFPA standards or may void manufacturer’s warrenty.
- 1 Pc of Retractor.
- 2 Pcs of Carabiner