Entel DN495 LTE POC KäsiradiopuhelinEntel
Entel DN sarjan LTE puhelin kovaan ammattikäyttöön.
Radiossa on tehdasasennettu SIM kortti joka toimii 4G, 3G, 2G verkoissa ja hintaan sisältyy vuoden E-PoC Service. Lisäksi laitteessa on tuki WIFI verkolle jos matkapuhelinverkkoa ei ole saatavana.
- E-PoC Service vuosimaksu on: 210€ (alv. 24%).
- LTE 4G 3G 2G ja WIFI
- GPS ja BT vakiona
- 3W audioteho
- 256-bittinen päästäpäähän salaus
- Vahva alumiinirunko
- roiske, vesi- ja pölysuojaus IP 68 ja MIL STD 810C/D/E/F/G
- rajattomasti puheryhmiä
- yksilöpuhelut (simplex)
- puheryhmien (kanavien) ohjelmointi verkon yli
- yksinkertainen käyttää
- erittäin hyvä digitaalinen äänenlaatu
- koko 97mm x 39,5mm x 37mm (ilman antennia)
- paino 267g akun CNB450E ja antennin kanssa
- graafinen OLED näyttö
DN400 4G LTE Wi-Fi PoC radios combine the best of traditional PTT (push-to-talk) with national cellular network operation for best-in-class performance.
Supplied with your choice of slim or high-capacity battery and drop-in charger as standard, our DN series delivers 3 watts of crystal-clear audio quality and volumes exceeding radios twice their size.
Removing the need for costly radio licensing and potential channel interference from other radio users, Entel’s PoC (push-to-talk over cellular) DN400 radios are ready to use with a SIM on a fair use policy.
The Smartphone App, Radio Gateway, PC Dispatcher and Android Dispatcher options offer you further flexibility whilst the ergonomic design, ultra-tactile buttons are suitable for gloved-hand use and its superior IP68 construction ensures these robust and compact commercial-grade radios are ready to support your operational needs. Just charge and go.
- Hosted Tier III+ data centre, fully redundant
- AES-256 encryption
- As standard: Emergency Button, Lone-Worker & Man-Down with GPS location
- IP68 (2m, 4-hours) submersible
- Configurable from simple to sophisticated
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS as standard
- 3-watts of crystal clear audio
- GPS tracking
- Channel interrupt
- MCPTT (contact us for more information)
Practically Unlimited Range
- DN400 radios deliver instantaneous PTT calling over national cellular and Wi-Fi networks. Entel’s multi-network unsteered roaming SIM offers the very best network access and coverage.
- With no need for your own expensive infrastructure, Entel’s simple pricing options are especially attractive when compared to traditional two-way radio systems.
IP68 Commercial Grade Construction
- Exceeding MIL-STD 810C/D/E/F/G and IP68 2 metres, 4 hours submersible, DN400 radios undergo rigorous lifecycle testing and are designed to deliver many years of trouble-free use, even in the most demanding of environments.
- As standard: DN400 supports Emergency button, Lone-Worker and Man-Down, with automatic transmission of the radio's GPS location.
- DN400 radios are supplied with a rapid, drop-in charger as standard.
High Contrast OLED
- DN400’s OLED display provides exceptional readability in all conditions. The display shows important information such as the selected channel, who’s calling, contact list, signal strength, battery charge etc.
17-Hour Battery Endurance
- From a single charge, DN400 radios deliver a market-leading battery endurance time of up to 17 hours.
Rugged Accessory Socket
- DN400’s rugged locking accessory socket is submersible even with its cover removed, whilst gold-plated contacts minimise any risk of damage from corrosion. Plus, all Entel’s accessories also incorporate gold-plated contacts, a robust plug and high-grade cable.
Ultra-Compact and Loud!
- DN400 radios are the most robust, compact commercial Grade LTE radios available today. Despite their compact size they produce outstanding audio clarity and volume levels, exceeding radios twice their size.
- From covert earpieces to bone conductive and Bluetooth options, optimise your experience with our specialist range of high-quality accessories. A full list of accessories is available upon request.
Simple to Advanced
- DN400 radio configuration options to suit your needs – from simple push-to-talk (PTT) to incorporating its advanced two-way radio system features.
- The DN400 enables your workforce to make a virtually unlimited number of simultaneous calls.
No License, No Interference!
- Operating on national cellular and Wi-Fi networks, we have removed the need for costly radio licenses and risk of channel interference.
Ready To Go
- DN400 radios are supplied preconfigured and ready for use. Just unpack, charge and go!
- DN400 radios are instantly updated and programmed over the air (OTA), regardless of location.
- Entel’s simple and flexible pricing options can be adapted to your business needs. There are no heavy up-front infrastructure or ongoing site / line rental, IP link or license costs to worry about.
Cross Platform Communications
- DN400 radios form part of a solution that can unify your mobile communications. Other products in the range include a PC Dispatcher App, Smartphone App & Radio Gateway (allowing connection with existing radio systems). Everyone can talk together at the press of a button.
- In addition to the standard 2 year manufacturer warranty, Entel’s optional 3 or 5 year comprehensive maintenance service also covers accidental damage.
- If required, DN400 radios can be configured to indicate which users are online.
Lowest Call Latency
- Entel’s radios, apps, servers and SIM's have all been optimised to deliver call latency times equivalent to DMR radio systems.
- DN400 radios can be set up and deployed in just a few hours. Perfect for applications such as highways maintenance, last-minute event hire, logistics, etc.
GPS and Bluetooth
- DN400 radios can be configured to send their location for both management and safety purposes. This information can be displayed and managed via the PC Dispatchers map. Bluetooth supports Entel’s range of Bluetooth audio accessories.
Secure and Resilient Communications
Entel’s service utilises AES-256 encryption to ensure the highest level of privacy and data security, plus our servers are locally hosted, e.g. Entel’s EU server is hosted in a UK Tier 1 data centre with further remote back up servers.
- DN400 supports an Emergency button, Lone-Worker and Man-Down features with automatic transmission of the radio's precise location.
/// Valmistajan tuotesivu: https://www.entel.co.uk/products/dn495