DMT Premiere Series PS3.9N, 50x100cm LED PanelDMT
The Premiere Series are built on one platform all offering the same size and design features ensuring the user maximum flexibility
DMT brings a new comprehensive range of LED Panels designed and built for the most demanding user. The Premiere Series are built on one platform all offering the same size and design features ensuring the user maximum flexibility. With a pixel pitch from 5,9 down to 2,9 the Premiere Series offer the right picture for your event.
The Premiere Series are made of lightweight magnesium panels. The panels are equipped with Maxmag magnets on top ensuring easy one-hand assembly. With an average weight of 25 Kg per square meter the Premieres can be rigged easily by its dedicated riggingbars. LED Modules, and even the control module, are easy to swap without the need of any tools.
All connections are done by genuine Neutrik Ethercon and Neutrik Powercon True connections. For easy operation and ensuring creative setups the DMT Premiere Series are equipped with the award winning Novastar A5s Receivercards.
Public Viewing, exhibitions, events or conferences. The DMT Premiere Series offer you the right tools for the job.
The DMT Pixelscreen PS3.9N is a high performance rental panel for indoor and temporary outdoor applications.
Due to the 3.9mm pixel pitch the recommended viewing distance to the screen is approximately 4mtr. therefore very well suited for medium stages and corporate events.
The cabinets are slim and lightweight (13kg),and furthermore they enable you to set up and dismantle video screens easily.
- 3.9mm Pixel pitch
- IP 65
- >5000 Nits
- Novastar A5s Control system
- Hot-swappable LED Modules and control modules
- Pixel pitch: 3,91
- SMD Type: Nationstar SMD1818 Blackframe
- Pixels: 128 x 256 pixels
- NITS: > 5000
- Receiver card: Novastar A5s
- Viewing angle: 160°/155°
- Minimum viewing distance: 4 mtr
- Dimensions: 500 x 1000 x 65 mm
- Weight: 13 Kg
- Housing material: Magnesium die-cast
- Curved angles: N/A
- Maximum horizontal hang: 15
- Maximum vertical hang: 10
- Transparency: 0%
- Power connection: Neutrik© Powercon True™
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power consumption: Average 140 Watt, Maximum 300 Watt
- Control protocol: Novastar
- Data connection: Neutrik© Ethercon™
- Indoor/outdoor: Indoor / Temporary Outdoor Use
- IP Rating: IP65 Front / IP54 Rear
- Working temperature: (-)10°C - +45°C
- Including: Data Link Cable, Power Link Cable