DeltaQuad PRO - VTOL Fixed Wing UAVVertical Technologies
The DeltaQuad Pro is industrial level Vertical Takeoff and Land (VTOL) fixed wing UAV. /// Kysy lisää!
This set includes:
- DeltaQuad PRO VTOL Fixed Fing UAV
- 3x 4s 23.000 mAh DeltaQuad LiPo and Charger
- 4G VPN Telemetry Kit
- Ground Control Station (GCS), 10.1" Samsung 4G Tablet
- The DeltaQuad Pro is industrial level Vertical Takeoff and Land (VTOL) fixed wing UAV. It has been designed for commercial use and employs a wide range of unique capabilities. This fully electric vehicle can be easily controlled from a tablet, laptop or any internet connected device. It can take-off and land just about anywhere and can do so completely autonomous.
- The DeltaQuad's unique features and advanced autopilot software allow it to be operated as simple as programming your navigation system. It requires no pre-flight calibrations, fits in the trunk of a regular car and can be assembled in 30 seconds. It is built using the highest quality components and was designed to be ready for your payload. It will carry up to 1KG of payload and can fly up to 2 hours covering 120KM.
- The DeltaQuad Pro features a unique VPN secured 4G video and telemetry (optional) connection giving it virtually endless range. The DeltaQuad does not require a traditional transmitter. It can be controlled from a phone, tablet or computer on all major operating systems. Using the DeltaQuad Simulator you can test fly your mission and get comfortable with operating this unique UAV.
- 4G VPN secured FPV video and telemetry
- Optional long range radio telemetry for non-cellular areas
- DSPS (DeltaQuad Safety and Performance System)
- 30 second field assembly
- Zero pre-flight calibrations
- Fully autonomous missions
- Operated from phone, tablet, computer or cloud
- Large payload bay directly on the CoG
- Mil-spec blind mate expandable connectors
- Mavlink capable DeltaQuad flight controller
- 100Km range with 1Kg payload capacity
- 2+ hour flight endurance
- Advanced safety features
- DeltaQuad Simulator included
- The DeltaQuad Pro is equipped with the DeltaQuad Safety and Performance System. This system has been designed to perform all the tasks that would normally be performed by a skilled UAV operator. This makes the DeltaQuad Pro safe to use for untrained operators and BVLOS operation. For more information on DSPS and its features please read our DSPS information page.
- Connector set: When not including a DeltaQuad LiPo you will receive 2 sets of AS150 connectors that will allow you to use your own LiPo batteries. Please read our LiPo information page to find compatible LiPo batteries.
- DeltaQuad LiPo: The standard DeltaQuad LiPo is the high quality MaxAmps 4S 23.000mAh LiPo. The LiPo will be factory fit with the required AS150 connector and is built from fresh cells upon ordering. Please note: due to restrictions on shipping LiPo batteries the LiPo is shipped directly from MaxAmps to your address. For countries that have restrictions on shipping LiPo batteries through standard air transfer, additional charges may apply to ship the LiPos via air or sea freight.
- 4G VPN telemetry (optional): The DeltaQuad Pro can be equipped with our 4G VPN secured telemetry solution. It uses a 4G unit that can house a standard sim card from any carrier. By using advanced routing and multicasting the system will automatically connect to any groundstation connected to the same VPN network. It can connect to multiple groundstations simultaneously and will stream both telemetry and FPV video. The system will be equipped with our standard VPN telemetry solution. Should you require high encryption or decentralized hosting please inform about our Enterprise VPN solutions.
For more information please read our 4G VPN telemetry information page
- RFD900+ (optional): Up to 20Km range telemetry units. Depending on your country (due to legal restrictions) you might be given an RFD868+ set. The set comes with a USB cable and a USB OTG cable for phone or tablet connectivity. For some countries this unit requires a license to operate.
- For a detailed guide please refer to the DeltaQuad Operation Manual.
- The DeltaQuad comes fully tuned and ready to fly. Every DeltaQuad Pro is test flown and fully inspected to meet our high quality standards.
Using our Extended Maintenance Service you can be confident your DeltaQuad will remain at peak performance and minimize the likelihood of failures.
- Wingspan: 235 cm
- Length: 90 cm
- Wing area: 90 sq. dm.
- Standard box dimensions: 118 x 49 x 40 cm
- Flightcase dimensions: 114 x 48 x 44 cm
- Payload bay: 20 x 12 x 8 cm
Weight and Payload:
- Empty weight: 3.3 Kg
- Empty weight including battery: 4.9 Kg
- Maximum takeoff weight: 6 Kg
- Payload capacity: 1 Kg
Flight Characteristics at no payload:
- Cruise speed: 18 m/s (65 Km/h)
- Maximum speed: 28 m/s (100 Km/h)
- Stall speed: 12 m/s (43 Km/h)
- Maximum flight time*: 2+ hours
- Range through air*: 120 km
Flight Characteristics at max payload:
- Cruise speed: 16 m/s (60 Km/h)
- Maximum speed: 25 m/s (90 Km/h)
- Stall speed: 13 m/s (47 Km/h)
- Maximum flight time*: 1 hour 50 minutes
- Range through air*: 100 km
Flight Characteristics with Auxiliary LiPo:
- Payload capacity: 200 g
- Maximum flight time*: 2 hour 45 minutes
- Range through air*: 150 km
- Battery type: LiPo
- Battery cells: 4s
- Battery capacity: 23Ah
- Maximum wind at ground level**: 7 m/s (25 Km/h)
- Maximum wind at transition altitude**: 9 m/s (33 Km/h)
- Maximum wind at flight altitude **: 11 m/s (40Km/h)
- Maximum precipitation: Drizzle
- Operating temperature: Between -20 and +40 Celsius
- LiPo temperature: Between +5 and +45 Celsius
- Maximum altitude: 6500ft (2000m)
All flight characteristics are based on optimized settings at sea level
* These values assume 85% battery usage and low altitude include a vertical takeoff and landing
** Requires both a front and back transition into the wind
The specs are based on the DeltaQuad EU versions