Coros VERTIX - GPS-urheilukelloCoros
Adventure calls your name and you need a watch that will respond with you
A watch for your Altitude and your Attitude
- Adventure calls your name and you need a watch that will respond with you. The VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch provides the features and durability you need to take on even your dreams’ grandest expeditions. The longest battery life, extreme durability and altitude acclimation assistance make the VERTIX your go-to choice whether your plans call for a backyard hike or a Himalayan summit.
Rugged YET premium
- A featherlight, corrosion free titanium frame and bezel showcase our commitment to durability. The quality of the VERTIX allows you to attack the world’s harshest elements without sacrificing your style.
Virtually scratch proof screen
- Sapphire glass screen with Diamond-Like Coating gives VERTIX the most resilient screen available.
Longer battery life than any other GPS watches on the market
- With battery life strong enough for a Himalayan expedition or a thru-hike on the John Muir Trail all without a charge.
- 45d: 45 days of regular use
- 60h: 60 hours full GPS mode
- 150h: 150 hours UltraMax mode
The ONLY GPS watch with a 150-meter waterproof rating
- 15 ATM rated: withstands pressures equivalent to a depth of 150 meters.
- VERTIX body weighs just 54 grams, making it the lightest watch in its class.
VERTIX is your Sherpa
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring With Altitude Mode, VERTIX is the only watch to provide daily acclimatization evaluation and suggests when it is safe to climb higher.
Industry leading performance in extreme cold
- Works down to -4°F/-20°C with less than a 30% depreciation in battery performance VERTIX lasts for 21 hours in GPS mode under -22°F/-30°C extreme testing.
EASY use in ANY condition
- Completely new engineered Digital Knob for one finger control, even with thick climbing gloves or under water.
Track your path
- Using touch screen along with the enlarged digital knob, you can move your navigation track up/down, left/right and easily zoom in and out. This is a completely revamped experience from the traditional button operation.
VERTIX knows you better than you know yourself
- Precise analysis of training load and performance, evaluates your exertion and recommends recovery, so you can perform at your peak.
Light up the Night’s Sky
- Night Mode – a new always on mode for nighttime activities. While manual options still remain for quick bursts of the backlight, Night Mode, leaves the backlight on for the entirety of your workout. A light bright enough so your eyes can adjust and read in the dark, but dim enough to maintain superior battery performance throughout your run or ride even needed all night long. Don’t worry, it turns off automatically when you finish you workout, or at sunrise.
Stay on Track
- A standard track is 400m, so why can’t GPS devices seem to get it right? With the new Track Run Mode from COROS, a proprietary algorithm, is used to make sure your track runs and workouts are measured accurately regardless of which lane you choose. Gone are the random zigzags across the field, or sharp angled turns, replaced with the smooth straightaways and curves of the track – just like how you run on it.
- Break the Ice in any group setting with this one of a kind watch.
Stand out in a Crowd
- The exclusive azure titanium bezel is a showstopper while the transparent fiber case creates a watch that is as elegant on your wrist as it is powerful on your adventure.
Handled With Care
- While strong enough to handle the harshest elements mother nature throws at it, the translucent fiber frame is hand assembled to ensure the best possible quality.