Coros Apex Pro - UrheilukelloCoros
Your runs take you from the roads to the trails, to the mountains, and often back again.
COROS APEX Pro Premium Multisport GPS Watch
Your runs take you from the roads to the trails, to the mountains, and often back again. You are never stuck on one surface or at one elevation for too long. With all of the great features of the Original APEX, combined with the added Pulse Oximeter, Altitude Advisory and Touch Screen Technology, the APEX Pro is our most versatile watch yet.
Trail Tested - Athlete Approved
- Titanium frame, Sapphire glass screen and 100m waterproof rating provide ultimate durability. At just 59g including the watch band, you can take the APEX Pro on just about any adventure you can dream of.
Built for the Long…er Run
- The APEX Pro offers 40 hours of full GPS battery life – a 14% increase over the original APEX. Now you can get through that Mountain 100 miler without having to debate about switching into Ultra Max Mode.
A Mountain Guide on Your Wrist
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with Altitude Mode, APEX Pro follows the VERTIX as the only watches to provide hourly acclimatization evaluations. Your watch will let you know when you should keep climbing, or when you should head back down to a lower altitude.
The Magic Touch
- COROS is introducing touch screen technology for the first time in the APEX Pro. With touch screen we take the already easy to use functionality of the APEX and make it even easier. Using touch screen along with the enlarged digital knob, you can move your navigation track up/down, left/right and easily zoom in and out.
Crunch the Numbers
- Backed by sports science, the APEX Pro offers a variety of metrics for your various endurance activities. Beyond simply pace and distance, you can see your stride length, cadence, elevation change along with a measurement of your aerobic and anaerobic productivity. The APEX Pro also provides recommendations for recovery and through the COROS App, estimates key metrics such as VO2Max and Lactate Threshold which can be used to generate training plans.
Light up the Night’s Sky
- Night Mode – a new always on mode for nighttime activities. While manual options still remain for quick bursts of the backlight, Night Mode, leaves the backlight on for the entirety of your workout. A light bright enough so your eyes can adjust and read in the dark, but dim enough to maintain superior battery performance throughout your run or ride even needed all night long. Don’t worry, it turns off automatically when you finish you workout, or at sunrise.
Stay on Track
- A standard track is 400m, so why can’t GPS devices seem to get it right? With the new Track Run Mode from COROS, a proprietary algorithm, is used to make sure your track runs and workouts are measured accurately regardless of which lane you choose. Gone are the random zigzags across the field, or sharp angled turns, replaced with the smooth straightaways and curves of the track – just like how you run on it.
- Display Size: 1.2 in. 240 x 240 (64 colors)
- Display Type: Touch Screen Memory LCD
- Screen Material: Sapphire Glass
- Bezel Material: Titanium Alloy
- Cover Material: Aluminum
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Quick Release Band: 22mm
- Physical Size: 47 x 47 x 13.4 mm
- Weight: 59 g
- Phone Connection: Bluetooth
- Accessory Connection: ANT+/Bluetooth
- GPS / GLONASS
- (Galileo / Beidou via future firmware update)
- Optical Pulse Oximeter
- Optical Heart Rate Monitor
- Barometric Altimeter
- Waterproof Rating: 10ATM (100 Meters/328 Feet)
- Working Temperature: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Charging Time: Less than 2 Hours
- Battery Life:
- 30 days of regular use
- 40 hours in Full GPS mode
- 100 hours in UltraMax mode
- Supported Workouts: Run, Indoor Run, Trail Run, Track Run, Hike, Bike, Indoor Bike, Pool Swim, Open Water, Triathlon, Gym Cardio, GPS Cardio, Ski, Snowboard, XC Ski, Ski Touring, Multisport