Ciclotte Bike - The Luxury Design Exercise BikeCiclotte
Ciclotte Bike is the result of an aesthetic research inspired by ergonomics and essentiality and realized by using high-tech materials like carbon fibres, glass
/// Tilaustuote. Kysy lisää.
Ciclotte Bike - The Luxury Design Exercise Bike
Ciclotte Bike is the result of an aesthetic research inspired by ergonomics and essentiality and realized by using high-tech materials like carbon fibres, glass fibres and steel.
The iconic circular shape and the use of carbon express the bike’s strong sporting vocation, which is revealed during every training session.
The frame is designed to adapt to the 5 spinning positions.
The innovative turn multiplier transmission and the rotation of the outer wheel make the exercise unique, faithfully replicating the sensation of cycling on the road.
The resistance is obtained with a sophisticated electromagnetic system remotely controlled via Bluetooth.
Ciclotte Bike, the design exercise bike/exclusive fitness equipment/perfect decoration object for the interior of houses, from luxury living rooms to unique bedrooms and bathrooms, hotel suites and yachts.
Mobile device integration
A special kit consisting of a support for smartphones and tablets and an electronic chip has been designed to connect the bike to any mobile device via Bluetooth.
The mobile device integration offers numerous entertainment possibilities while pedaling. Thanks to the kit, it is possible to enjoy video, music and street simulation via Kinomap APP.
Kinomap allows you to monitor the parameters of your workouts, compete with your friends and ride on the most beautiful routes in the world.
- Seat: Made of gel or carbon, the seat can be adjusted in several ways: two in height, one oblique and one horizontally through the movement of the wheel cover.
- Handlebars: The carbon handlebars are one of the most distinctive features of Ciclotte Bike. With their adjustable grade, to adapt anatomically to different postures, they favour a constant excercise of the arms.
- Base: The curvature of the large support base, in addition to being an innovative design element, is studied to distribute the user’s weight in a balanced way, ensuring maximum stability and strength.
- Pedals: The reduced distance between the pedals guarantees the perfect biomechanics of the leg’s joints rotary movements. The large surface allows to work on a wider area, giving greater force to the pedalling activity.
- Transmission: The hallmark of Ciclotte Bike is the transmission with its unique pulley system. This revolutionary mechanism multiplies the number of rotations of the flywheel in order to generate a great intensity magnetic field able to faithfully reproduce the dynamics of riding on the road.
- Pedal release system: To ensure a workout in a maximum acoustic comfort, Ciclotte Bike is equipped with a release knob, that allows to disengage the outer wheel to run fast, but in a absolutely quite way.
- Date of birth: 2017
- Designer: Luca Schieppati
- Manufacturing company: Multi-Design Srl
- Materials: Steel and carbon fibre
- Numerically controlled mechanical for all the mechanic components
- Hand applied and autoclave press moulding for all the composite components
- Thermoforming for all the plastic components
- Hand painting for the frame
- Dimensions (cm): W 111 x D 111 x H 49
- Weight: 55 kg
- Power Supply: 110 V/ 220 V
- Fibre model: black carbon and silver glass fibre
- Steel model: white, red, blue, yellow, orange, grey and green
- Technical characteristics
- Steel and glass frame
- Pulley turn-multiplier transmission and electro-magnetic resistance system
- Handlebar in carbon fibre or hand painted adjustable in high and grade
- Seat in gel adjustable in height and grade (pitch: 15mm, total stroke: 21cm)
- Remote control/App via Bluetooth to fine adjust 10 resistance levels
- Flywheel mass: 10Kg
- Certifications: EU/US/China
- Maximum user’s weight: 118Kg
- Handmade In Italy