Cerevo LiveShell 2, Live Stream
The world's most cost effective HD live streaming device
LiveShell 2 is the succesor device to ?LiveShell?, Cerevo?s highly regarded live streaming device that was first released in 2011. The new model retains the compact and portable design of its predesessor while adding support for HD streaming. Live streaming is possible via wired LAN or Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac). The addition of 5GHz Wi-Fi support means stable streaming is possible even in bandwidth-congested areas.
Live streaming without a PC
- Just connect your camcorder to LiveShell 2 via HDMI to go live and broadcast to YouTube Live, Ustream and RTMP servers. The "Dashboard" live streaming control panel can be controlled using your smartphone.
User friendly, advanced Dashboard
- Control LiveShell 2 remotely via its web application “Dashboard”. With Dashboard, input selects, captions, video quality adjustments and more can be made without having to stop broadcasting.
Compact and portable
- Almost as light as your smartphone and measuring only 78mm x 113mm x 25mm. LiveShell 2 is small enough that you don't have to worry about taking it with you to live stream wherever you are.
Battery operated, stable connection
- With a built in rechargeable battery that allows you to broadcast for 3.3 hours via either ethernet or the included 5GHz Wi-Fi, live streaming in any location is possible.
- Wired LAN 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
- Video input terminal HDMI (up to 1080i) 
- Video live encoding H.264
- Operating time 3.3 hours battery life
- Size 78×113×25(mm)
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Audio input terminal HDMI-IN 
- Audio live encoding AAC-LC
- Power plug Micro USB
- Weight 150g
1. HDCP is not supported
2. Stereo jack in body is not for using mic in but device settings
* ei sisällä kuvan kameraa