ALUTRUSS QUADLOCK TQ390 4-Way Cross BeamAlutruss
QUADLOCK TQ390 is a 4-point aluminium truss system connected by four conical connectors, pivots and pins
QUADLOCK TQ390 is a 4-point aluminium truss system connected by four conical connectors, pivots and pins. The QUADLOCK system uses the solid alloy EN-AW 6082 T6 (AlMgSi1 T6) for high load capacity.
These truss systems are primarily designed for intensive use in stage construction, trade fair construction, event technology, but also for permanent installations in discotheques and theatres. Due to its extensive range of standard system lengths, corners and accessories, this system is highly versatile and offers endless design possibilities
- Belt tubes are made of 50 mm aluminium tube with 2 mm wall thickness.
- Struts have a diameter of 20 mm with a wall thickness of 2 mm.
- External dimensions of 390 mm
- Stable traverse system for higher loads and longer durability
- Also suitable for larger structures such as tour stages, large discotheques, etc.
Please note: This truss system must never be combined with other systems.
- High quality aluminum pipe with 50 mm diameter
- Easy rigging
- Low weight
- For trade shows, discos, or theater installations
- 1 x Connection set included
- Made in Europe
|Main chords: 50 x 2 mm|
|Braces:20 x 2 mm|
|Alloy: EN-AW 6082 T6 (AlMgSi1 T6)|
|Welding material: AlMg 5|
|Welding technique: WIG-Puls|
|Measurements: 340 x 340 mm (hole to hole)|
|Outer measurements (LxWxH): 390 x 390 x 500 mm|
Maximum system length: 16 meters