ALUTRUSS QUADLOCK GL400 4-Way Cross BeamAlutruss
QUADLOCK GL400 is a 4-point truss system made of aluminum.
QUADLOCK GL400 is a 4-point truss system made of aluminum. The individual elements are connected via four cones, pivots and pins. QUADLOCK GL400 is made of EN-AW 6082 T6 (AlMgSi1 T6) alloy for even higher loads.
The four main chords are made of 50 mm aluminum tube with 3 mm wall thickness and offer a good relation between strength and weight. The braces have a diameter of 25 mm with 3 mm wall thickness and provide stability for this truss system.
With 400 mm outer dimensions, QUADLOCK GL400 is a stable truss system for higher loads and extended durability. This system is mainly designed for intense use in stage installations, fair installations, event installations but also for permanent installations in discotheques and theaters. Its polished surface makes this universal system a real eye-catcher. Due to its wide range of standard system lengths, corners and accessory, this system is highly versatile and offers unlimited design possibilities.
ALUTRUSS elements are made in Europe and welded by specially trained welders certified by the German SLV association.
- Main chords are made of 50 mm aluminium tube with 3 mm wall thickness
- Excellent relation between strength and weight
- Braces have a diameter of 25 mm with 3 mm wall thickness
- Outer dimension of 400 mm
- Stable truss system for high loads and extended durability
- Alloy: EN-AW 6082 T6 (AlMgSi1 T6)
- Main chords: 50 x 2 mm
- Braces: 25 x 3 mm
- Accessory/truss: 4x connecting cone, pivot, pin