Aerialtronics - Altura Zenith ATX8 RTFAerialtronics
The world’s most versatile commercial drone. Ready To Fly Package (RTF).
Altura Zenith ATX8 - Drone Solutions For
Safety & Security | Search & Rescue | Powerline inspection | Oil & Gas | Telecom inspection | Wind turbine inspection | Surveying
The Altura Zenith sets a precedent for the design of unmanned aircraft systems, by combining state of the art technology with remarkably flat, compact and lightweight design. This multirotor aircraft system meets a wide variety of application requirements without compromising on design. Fly tomorrow’s innovation today.
Performance and beauty are the cornerstones of the Altura Zenith. The structure was designed to enclose electrical components of the highest quality in a streamlined manner.
Ready To Fly Package (RTF):
- Altura Zenith ATX8 compact system
- Altura GCS *
- Gimbal: AT Series 130 *
- Power package
- Ei sisällä kameraa (tilattava erikseen esim: Pensar Package)
* Altura GCS Includes:
- Samsung TAB A series tablet
- Altura GCS app (software)
- Joystick control (16-channel / 2.4 GHz)
- Redundant 868/900Mhz datalink
- 7’’ HD live view monitor
- 2x Monitor power pack + charger
- HD encrypted video receiver (5.1-5.8 GHz)
* AT Series 130 Gimbal (2-Axis Servo Driven) Includes:
- AT series 2-axis servo driven gimbal
- 130mm internal width
- Altura Cardan quick release adaptor
- Integrated vibration dampener
Altura Zenith. The world’s most versatile commercial drone
- Propulsion: The Aerialtronics in-house research team has spent more than 6,500 man-hours developing and optimizing the propulsion system of the Altura Zenith. The Zenith is equipped with 4 or 8 brushless motors to enable optimal torque, rpm and energy efficiency ratios. The brushless motors combined with efficient 16” propellers exert more than 16kg of vertical thrust.
- Real-Time HD: The live HD downlink provides real-time access to the Zenith’s video feed via a HD monitor. This feature enables the operator on the ground to see what the sensor or payload is recording in the sky. Aerialtronics offers a unique Full HD 1080i H.264 encrypted video link with a range up to 1000m.
- Up to 40 minutes flight time: Equipped with high capacity battery, the Zenith can fly for up to 40 minutes.
- EMC tested & IP55 rated by TÜV: Tested against TÜV industry standards, ensuring a safe operation
- High level redundancy: 8 motors ensure redundancy by design, coupled with redundant IMUs.
- Largest payload range: Virtually any payload can be adapted to fit the unique Altura Cardan.
Tested and rated against industry standards A machine built for any environment
- Safety and redundancy: With redundant IMUs and motors, the operator is dually prepared for a safe flight.
- IP55 rated by TÜV: The TÜV IP55 rating, ensures no disruption in heavy rain and dust
- EMC tested by TÜV: TÜV tested to guarantee operations frought with electromagnetic interference.
- Propulsion lifecycle: Aerialtronics' motors have surpassed endurance expectations after flying for 720 hours consecutively without fault.
- Compatible: With the largest payload compatibility and the simple and fast “click and go” system, it' the most flexible drone on the market.
Control without limitations. Perform complex actions with simple and easy to use controls.
- Automatic flight: Plan complex and repeatable flight plans from start to finish.
- Payload or camera control: Pilots can have full control of all payload features from the ground.
- Full HD: Receive 1080P video and push it straight to an external monitor or the cloud .
- Secure: Both control links and the video transmission on the Altura Zenith are secured.
Our engineering made it work, the looks came with it.
The Altura Zenith sets a precedent for the design of unmanned aircraft systems, by combining state of the art technology with a remarkably flat, compact and lightweight carbon fibre design. Starting from scratch enabled the creation of a radically novel idea: developing a multirotor aircraft system that can meet a wide variety of application requirements without compromising on design.